Howdy folks! My name is Fein and you may or may not have seen me around. I have been debating whether I should write an introduction because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in reading it. But here it goes. These are the highlights and introduction to my time on the server.

About two or three years ago I first joined IG as Presley and joined VF under the command of Pro. I stuck around there for a while but would not return to the server until the beginning of last year. It was at this time that I became Fein. I joined JT and made some great friends who I minged with every now and  then such as Jongtu who you might remember. When the army was reworked and JT became SKY, you could say that the regiment fell apart. After this, I would not return until a few months later. 

When I returned I joined Navy. During Navy I met some great people such as Fizzy, Pavonis, Pickle and many others that if I mentioned, this would become an even longer post than it already is. I had a blast in Navy and it made me realise that the IG community is as good as it gets when it comes to the type of people you can meet online. 

Now that I have more time on my hands I re-joined Navy and have been having a great time with the people in it. Apologies that this was so long and wasn't that much of an intro. It was gonna be short but it just evolved into what you just read. Anyway, thanks for reading and here is to another year on IG.

• Upvote 1

well well well.
look who came crawling back.

you betrayed the jumptroopers and myself,maximillion,ragdig,sour and devo will never forgive you.

Just now, Mongo said:

you betrayed the jumptroopers and myself,maximillion,ragdig,sour and devo will never forgive you.

I might not've been around for that but that's a big accusation.

to be fair though, this guy is in navy rn...

• Like 1