Marcus's Trial Moderator Application

Marcus trial app poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1 Beautiful man, great leader. Has experience handling.. everything for someone *cough* shepard. He's a funny man and extremely strict but doesn't take the fun out of it, even if he gets backlash from everyone he still stands strong and proud of what he can do, ego wise. Love to see him out in the field with other mods, even with the lack of experience I think he can make up for it with attitude and how active he is.

Edited by Relish
  • Upvote 1
  • Sr0rT changed the title to Marcus's Trial Moderator Application
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the following reason:

-Is rude

-Needs to mature in order to obtain the role of moderator on imperial gaming as imperial gaming's staff team need to be mature and non bias in any/every situation 

• Poggers 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Vadrian said:

+1
Can be taught everything he needs to know
Active
Pretty mature

Good luck

+1

Marcus was a great 2IC, although he had dumb ideas sometimes, was mature and active and was a nice guy

On 3/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, Binny said:

Neutral

Marcus is an extremely friendly, proactive and outgoing person whilst on TeamSpeak & discord.

However, I find you often mistaken with in game roleplay and server mechanics. When I look for a moderator, I want someone who is knowledgeable within all factions of the server and is able to split roleplay from OOC. I find you a little arrogant when you are wrong or get put in an uncomfortable situation. That being said, I do think you have the right intent to moderate the server and you’ll only get better with time on the server.

Good Luck Marcus! 

same

• 2 weeks later...