What is the final goal for your character? (What do you think?)

This is more of a question to get a general census of where people are looking forward to taking their (current/future) roleplay character or where their character will end.

For example I have many roleplay characters around the galaxy, DT-5813 & Disciple Mercury are on Dyspeth, Storm Trooper Yuri & Array are outside of the BSD, Proserpine the Royal Guard was transferred to a different ship, Crackers was kidnapped by rebels. 

All of my old characters have been kept alive in the universe but I will most likely never use them as a main character.

I plan for my character to have a really climactic end to her story. 

A fierce fighter pilot and special forces commander loyal to the Empire, groomed from an early age to be a true Imperial like her father. Despite being the face of Imperial loyalty on her home planet, she starts being disillusioned of the Empire due to the two Death Stars' destruction.

She finds out that the Empire is now planning on obliterating her home planet or something, which is the final straw that pushes her into doubting the Empire. She betrays the Empire and her father. 

She joins the Rebellion and becomes a starfighter pilot for the Rebellion, fighting all the way till the Battle of Jakku, the fall of the Empire.

The end to her story would be like, a climactic heroic fight aboard a resurgent-class star destroyer during the First Order Era where she tries to take out the reactor but is shot by an old Imperial, now First Order, officer she used to know as a comrade. 

Needs some polishing but it's a pretty alright base.

Past characters?

One of them I plan to have a tragic ending where he dies to the one thing he worked so hard on. After years of constructing an ultimate weapon, he himself dies to it.

The other is a Clone Wars veteran who has worked in the Intelligence gig for nearly the entirety of his life. He trained his daughter to also excel in intelligence work within Imperial Intelligence. After his daughter exceeds all his expectations, he believes that she's dangerous to his position and now seeks to remove her by sabotaging a mission she's going on. However, his daughter catches on to this plan of his and the plan backfires. His daughter accuses him of treason against the Empire and personally sees to her own father's execution, His final thoughts are of how proud he is of his daughter.

• Confused 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I am steadily working on an II project that I have devised from start to finish that kind of works as a D&D game: Tthe premise is set, the characters have been fleshed out over the years, and the end goal is written; all that needs to happen now is fill it out in roleplay. I won't go into specifics, but I'm going off four years worth of established characters and roleplay to make my story.

Additionally, my character has been approved to be the comms officer from The Mandalorian (played by Katy O'Brian) so she has plot armour and has a pre-written death at the hands of Bo-Katan Kryze.

Also cliché stuff like amass a huge amount of wealth, create my own mini-fleet of ships, augment myself with cybernetics and cool shit, blah blah blah

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

One of them I plan to have a tragic ending where he dies to the one thing he worked so hard on. After years of constructing an ultimate weapon, he himself dies to it.

The other is a Clone Wars veteran who has worked in the Intelligence gig for nearly the entirety of his life. He trained his daughter to also excel in intelligence work within Imperial Intelligence. After his daughter exceeds all his expectations, he believes that she's dangerous to his position and now seeks to remove her by sabotaging a mission she's going on. However, his daughter catches on to this plan of his and the plan backfires. His daughter accuses him of treason against the Empire and personally sees to her own father's execution, His final thoughts are of how proud he is of his daughter.

Can you stop reading my Big Brain Sheet please?

I have a few characters that have come and gone, but probably most iconic was my Compforce Commander Binny character. The dude went from commanding Armand Isards most royal militia, to commanding an entire rebellion fleet. Thank god I was an EM when this character wanted to progress. 

His final goal was to enter the Chimera and hide  a tracking beacon. 

Edited by Binny
3 hours ago, Kristofer said:

I plan for my character to have a really climactic end to her story. 

you are going to play Iden until the beginning of first order?

and like half way through?

The Engineer one: Retirement with his Daughter (Delta Sanders)
The shock one: A Retirement to Naboo (Dereck. Delta) 
The Sky one: Already KIA from a Xenomorph ('Delta')
The St one: Become a Trainer at the Academy (Phillip. D. 'Delta'. Anderson) 

i have many backstories for many people 

but the one i hope to keep the most is Delta Sanders
I plan for him to Retire before the Destruction of the second Deathstar and survive. And under the new Republic Serve as a Scientist to better Research creating Energy Resources and Farming Equipment with his Daughter and The Surviving SC Colonel Corvo. Also Ex jedi and Ex Inquisitor Hamish Sinclair is with him. @Bailey 

Edited by Delta

Flame Trooper - Fareed died a horrible death fire fighting on the bridge so has no more as his fire retardant armour was defective and he was burnt alive.

Vader Fist / SK - Tom my current character was born at the end of the CW near end of EP3 and was injured early on but recovered, bounced around from VF to SK then back to VF eventually he will probably die but he should either be discharged and become a advisor or recruit trainer. Or you know just die.

CFP - M. Tom (Major Tom of course), Rose through the ranks of CFP and retired at a CL3 rank (cant remember) and lives on Coruscant as of our time line.