• Steam Name:
    Yoshi
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:141906434
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Gina K. Valentina
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    I have accumulated roughly 8-9 weeks in total.
    I had sadly been locked out of my previous account resulting in a loss of playtime.
    I've reference an image from my previous PAC3 Tier 2 Application.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    IGPlayTime.png.62f760ff0d46c7c856b426ddf9e086e0.png.66b018ca7c9a493facd092815c19cd0f.png.bd19c120d373b63a5f7b7a63d029575a.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have no warnings.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have no bans.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Server Name: Supremacy Networks | Dark RP
    Time Period: 1st March 2019 - 24th January 2021 (Closing Date)
    Rank/Role: Enforcer | Assistant to management in dealing with staff reports, giving staff permission to perform certain actions, ban/warn appeals and applications.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of having moderators within the staff team from my POV is as follows:
    As the individual staffing ranks have their set purposes, moderators are mainly based around taking tickets/claims and generally assisting players. It isn't a complex role in the slightest and it's duties are rather simple.
    Beyond the role itself is the staff member and as a staff member, no matter the rank, it should be treated with caution and ensure that you are representing not only the staff team but the whole server when it comes to
    dealing with administrative situations and confrontations of any sort.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    As I had been staff for well around 2 years on Supremacy Networks after it had shut down and was time to move on I felt that assisting another server that I play on is suitable.
    As I enjoy playing on the server and interacting with the community and staff, I've made the decision that I'd like to apply for staff to further engage myself in the community and assist with administrative tasks.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    As Assistant Management for well over a year, I've developed a lot of experience in dealing with countless types of reports and staff. I am also, what is referred to as "a Claimwhore", meaning I take excessive amounts of tickets if need be.
    In my time as staff, I had also accumulated well over 10,000+ tickets of experience and have well adapted to dealing with sits. All-in-all, I'm a package deal ;).

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Dealing with M/RDM tickets are relatively simple, in the event that a player disconnects shortly after killing multiple players is a red flag. A simple way to deal with this is to communicate with the reporting player(s) and get their side of the story, compare that to the logs. Any major inconsistencies found when comparing logs to the story will result in a need for solid evidence, preferably in the form of a video. I will check the players previous warnings via running offline warnings in the !warns menu to get a better understanding of whether this player has a track record or not. Once I've got all the information and evidence that I need, I will punish the player according to the guidelines. The punishment is a warning accompanied by a ban.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I'd speak to them individually to see if there may be some back and forth arguing between the members, once I have both stories I would speak to them at the same time and try to gain reasoning for the harassment.

-In the event that it is a back and forth argument and both parties are acting like children, I'd inform them that they could try to resolve the issue or if it is past that point, if they don't have something nice to say to one-another, don't say anything at all. If it was to continue anymore past that point, then they would be informed that since both parties are held accountable that they're both to be punished for disregarding a staff request and constant harassment to one-another.

-In the event that it is a player harassing another for no good reason, they'll be informed about the rules regarding harassment and punished according to the guidelines.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    As the situation could be misinterpreted, I'd ask them about what had just happened, if no valid reasoning is given I'd simply gather the evidence that I have on hand and report it to the appropriate rank.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Contrary to the opinion most people hold, people online are mostly harmless, if anyone had made any DDOS threats towards the server, personally, the most I would do is take note of them in case something were to occur, which mostly never does, and investigate the situation. I am happy to change the way I handle this if management would like me to do so, however, this is just from personal staffing experience.

• Terms & Conditions
    I accept :)
Edited by Boshi
  • Upvote 1
  • Boshi changed the title to Boshi's Trial Moderator Application :)

I know this man from the good ol' supremacy days before he became moderator, this man certainly knows his stuff, is approachable, has a great work ethic and an overall excellent choice.

+1

• Poggers 1

+1.

Boshi is an extremely well respected member of the community and I can personally vouch to having witnessed the quality of staffing that he provided on supremacy the few times I saw him playing there. 

• Poggers 1
23 minutes ago, yeff said:

+1.

Boshi is an extremely well respected member of the community and I can personally vouch to having witnessed the quality of staffing that he provided on supremacy the few times I saw him playing there. 

+1

• Poggers 1

Qualities

- Is a great problem solver

- Knows the difference between punishment & teaching players the rules

- Has ample experience with staffing in the garry's mod community

After having Yoshi as an Enforcer whilst I was on the Supremacy staff team showed me that he knows player punishments and that he can be a great moderator. 

+1

• Like 1

+1

Whilst Boshi was staff on Supremacy, he was by far the best member of the team to join that I could ever ask for throughout the 2 and a bit years I was there. He was not only a great representative of the staff team, but he was the most hardworking and always strived to take initiative. As he was one of the longest running staff members on the server, Boshi has dealt with nearly every situation imaginable giving him precise and exhaustive knowledge on staffing duties and what it means to represent the server and staff team by following guidelines. Even though he may seem a little mingy (just like when he first joined the Sup staff team), his funny. friendly and welcoming attitude/personality is one that you can only see once in a blue moon, and if you do decide to accept him you won't regret it. Boshi has dedicated countless hours to making friends and getting to know the in's and out's of IG over the last year that he has played. I believe that his dedication and care towards the server will reflect in his duties as a Trail-Moderator, if he gets the chance. 

- His attitude/personality makes him stand out from the other applicants.

- He is extremely hardworking and persistent.

- Boshi has been a member of IG for a long time.

- You may want to strangle him at times, but he can, and will, be the best staff member if you let him.

Best of luck, buddy!

Edited by Bucculus
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, yeff said:

+1.

+1

• Poggers 1

uwu whats this, snuggly wuggly to the staff team?
what's with minges applying for staff nowadays?

In all seriousness, Boshi's a great bloke. He's a meme, to be sure, but a welcome one. Not to mention his long standing history with Supremacy Networks, which is practically all I ever used to hear about when I was in Shock with him. I think he'd be an excellent addition to the Staff Team and would be able to pull off the job exceptionally well.

It's a +1 from me. Best of luck, lad.

• Like 1

Neutral

After a few days of good behaviour in the discord and information about how you portray yourself ingame and on the forums I am swapping my response to a neutral.

My opinion is subject to change.
Good luck with your application,
Bailey

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...