Hello everyone! I realize after being apart of this community for so many years (Made this account back in 2017) I had never properly introduced myself. Alot of people refer to me as just Nate for short, I like to see myself as a "positive" person just wanting to have fun and do lot for this community, I still recall the time when I first joined around 2017, back when Chimera Squad, Shadow Troopers, Stalker Troopers and Royal Storm troopers were a thing, good times, but even now this server is one of the most active AUSTRALIAN servers, I've been on. 

I wouldn't lie, trying to come up things with what to talk about in my introduction is pretty out there. There's alot of things I'd love to tell you all who may know me or not I'm just at the end of the day, extremely happy to be apart of this amazing community, watching this community grow along side me though the pros and cons. I am extremely thankful to be apart of this community.

Some things I do enjoy doing, is like playing VRChat (Like RP groups and what not), GMOD RP and Singleplayer, Listening to music, playing a very few RTS games (only against AI because i'm dog shit against players) like Star Wars Empire at War, XCOM 2, etc.

If you guys got any questions, do tell me in the comments of this introduction, i'd be more then enough to answer. Within reason might I add.

Best regards - Nate (Loyalist)

4 hours ago, FD-DeathTeamOfficer (Soundwave) said:

Shadow Troopers

Those guys sound pretty chad, they should add them back :eyes:

Also welcome to the forums Nate

15 hours ago, Shepard said:

Those guys sound pretty chad, they should add them back :eyes:

Also welcome to the forums Nate

Happy to be here, even though I've been on the fourms ever since 2017, but just never made alot of posts aside from the few post I made for addon suggestions and such.