STEAM_0:1:67468325
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Julius
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5W 0D 15H 0m 0s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    067117ef3dd34c9c480793eb9d26a58b.png.a8dccba6e3b3031b6045dc067d64166c.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Negative.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Negative only IG.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I, Julius am applying to the position of Event Master on Imperial Gaming for several reasons.
    The first reason being I enjoyed my time as Event Master previously and wish to come back into that position and excel for what I learnt and experienced the first round. My Second reason is that I love playing characters and role playing in all aspects. I believe as EM this grants you unlimited opportunities for roleplay. Even just having tools and being able to set up mini roleplay situations impromptu is such a great power that many take for granted. There is so much chance for exciting roleplay to be added outside and in Events. My Third reason is that I believe I can contribute my own personal flare on events and contribute grand ideas to the Event Team that will elevate the scale of events and make them legendary.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I, Julius believe I can bring many different new aspects to the Event Team. The first of those aspects being what was previously stated in the Third reason of Applying that I can bring new, fresh, innovative ideas to the team. These ideas will, I personally believe, elevate the scale and level of events we have currently to the next stage. We are already putting out insanely good events and what I can bring will only make it better. I believe I can bring a personality that commits 100% to characters and roleplay. Everything I do is for the sake of better roleplay. As you can see I have had no warns or bans and this is purely because I keep everything IC and can separate IC and OOC. I believe I can also bring a strong attitude. This entails I have no problems disciplining EC’s appropriately and have a knack for removing any possible hindrances in an event. This coupled with great problem solving abilities makes nothing a problem.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    What can I do to make Events more fun. This question is the one I will take most pride in answering. The answer is this is to create a story. Much like how we know have the Lothal Lore events chain going on I will make events that link and will provide documents, mission reports and changes that occur in between events all Via the forums. This may look like a video detailing what happened in the last event and what that caused after. I will focus on expanding an event from the 1-2 hour time constraints and create stories around them.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Negative
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Event Idea 3:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Julius
Touchups
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

Just now, GeorgeBloon said:

+1 
Julius was a great EM last time and he'll be a great EM again this time. 

- Second Document isnt working :| 

• Agree 1

+1

Julius was a previous EM, who was not in my time, so he would have somewhat experience. He is mature, and very friendly. Both of his event ideas are detailed and unique. I believe Julius would make a great EM.

note: you might need to add weapon and models to event idea #1

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Mongo said:

+1

do not be racist.

do not bring back secretary jenny

do not run good events

wait..

I'm going to ignore 2/3 of those things. 

BTW I think I hear machines starting back up on Felucia. Need my Major General Garok back however.

Thanks for the support King.

Edited by Julius
Garok

+1 Julius has already proven himself a capable EM and would easily do better than most of the current EM team as it is anyway, hurry up and get him into the team

• Poggers 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rook locked this topic