• Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Cammers
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:37391540
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • What Part of the community are you from
    Imperial RP Server
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have not accrued a single warn in my time on this server.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have certainly not received a ban and do not plan to.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been staff on multiple different servers from varying communities, these include:
    Resolute Servers TTT - Moderator, then later Junior Developer
    FatLords Gaming (TTT) - Moderator
    Supremacy Networks DarkRP - Senior Administrator
    Kiwi Gaming (DarkRP) - Staff Manager
    Penguin’s TTT - Administrator
    Unlimited Gaming TTT - Moderator
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Support Team on the server?
    The purpose of the support team on the server is to ensure that members of this extensive community are enjoying the server pertaining to their ability to access the game and ensure optimal functionality for any clientside discrepancies that may occur pertaining to options that have been enabled or yet to be and even assistance with general commands that could be of use in a player's experience. The reason this is the general purpose of the support team on IG is due to being able to ensure the satisfaction of a smooth gaming experience with minimal hassle for a user to ensure that the player can come back and enjoy this great community again.
  • Why are you applying to be a Support Team Member?
    Applying for a position in the support team has benefits for both myself and the community, as I am certain I can assist many users with their issues they may have, big or small, as well as being able to expand my knowledge in how a game's malleable infrastructure can be changed to optimize performance and how to solve more advanced problems that could be of use to me in my later role in the IT field I wish to pursue in. This in turn can greatly benefit both the community and my skills later in life.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Support team?
    Bringing an ability to improvise and assisting with things that can ensure that anyone that requires assistance that I can bring will be guaranteed to receive said assistance. My ability to act to solve issues potentially ambiguous and unclear with their solutions is personally a useful skill to have in a position such as the support team.
  • Do you understand that you are required to join the support channels and provide assistance to people at all times?
    Yes
  • Why should you be selected over other applicants?
    Accepting me rather than other applicants is a great choice due to my current knowledge in how to utilise my problem-solving abilities to assist anyone that may have issues with their client that potentially harm their ability to play Garry's Mod to a good standard. I also have a large amount of experience in staffing positions of several communities, which can be advantageous depending on certain aspects that are being focused on by specific teams.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I have returned from a recent holiday I had to see family, but I believe I have spent a good amount of time back on the server that time I was away was short enough that other members of the community have at least a moderate to high understanding of who I am and what I am capable of. Thus, can be assured that I will be a highly esteemed member of the support team. Thank you for reading this application and considering my abilities to assist the server in any way I can.

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Edited by Cammers
Basic formatting, easier to read + steamid change
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Clover said:

that is a hella short steamid32 tho kinda sus

Heh, technically what I provided before was Steam32 but I changed it to SteamID because I am pretty sure that's the better one to use, whoops.

+1

Known Cammers for ages, great dude, always nice and always tries to help out, even when he's drunk.

I should of never invited him to IG -_-

Best of luck man

Edited by Shepard
  • Like 1