TigerLunch Unban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: TigerLunch (Changes regularly)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73400197

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TigerLunch/

In Game Details

In Game Name: I don't recall. According to ban history on this site it was Nick Cage.

In Game Rank: 

In Game Regiment: I don't remember as I have been part of different regiments due to being inactive when I had school. 

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanent.

Which staff member banned you: M. Goose (STEAM_0:1:63838768)

What date did the ban occur: 05-05-20 00:36

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I don't remember as I haven't really played until I tried again recently and found I was banned. I think my friend and I were probably calling each other by our real names or talking about someone else we knew. I think we got warned about it but ignored it and continued until were were kicked and eventually banned. 

What was the reason for the ban: Doxing a member of the Community

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Finished school and more of my friends got PCs so was looking to start playing gmod more,  mostly was looking to do some RP but just difficult since 2 of us are banned. The only details we would have used were our friends and our names, obviously now I understand why I can't be doing that and why it wasn't cool that we kept going when asked not to and warned by staff. Pretty stupid thing to do in the first place but obviously not something that would happen now we use discord/teamspeak to speak to each other when playing games now. 

If my appeal was successful my friend was also going to appeal for an unban. The details of his ban were the exact same. His in-game name is "Jimzy" STEAM_0:0:81158692   https://steamcommunity.com/id/tigerjim/.

Hello Tiger, from what you've provided on your application the ban was appropriate but since it has been about 8 months since the ban I believe you have more then served your time. If you and your friend are genuine about wanting to return to the community with a fresh slate to RP then I'd say your more then welcome to return with a probation period.

*Due to more context and information being brought to light regarding this application I will be changing to a Neutral leaning towards Negative response on this application.

Good Luck

Edited by Hyperion
Updated response

Hey Tiger, for now I'm going to be leaving a neutral due to the following  -1 leaning neutral on this appeal

- You have a previous ban for Racism, RDM and NITRP on top of having this current perm ban for NITRP and for Doxxing member of the community. Both of these bans are for pretty serious ban reasons, and due to them being quite serious offences. 

I would like to see if @Luigi has any further information when it comes to the severity of the doxxing before making a final decision

After information regarding the situation of the ban 

- You did not mention any context as to what occured to get you ban, you instead evaded it by claiming it as "Calling your friend's by their real names" When you intentionally doxxed a member of the community at the time

Your friend will also need to make a seperate ban appeal due to him having different situations

Edited by Joel

Yeah as I said I don't really remember the details of what happened as it's been a while. I apologise if you feel I was misleading you, I was just trying to speculate what I might have done.

If the appeal is not successful would you let me know how long is an appropriate amount of time until I can try again or is this decision permanent. 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

You will be placed on a ONE MONTH probation period. Breaking any rules during this period will result in your ban being reinstated.

Please familiarise your self with the Server Rules.

On 2/3/2021 at 7:21 PM, TigerLunch said:

If my appeal was successful my friend was also going to appeal for an unban. The details of his ban were the exact same. His in-game name is "Jimzy" STEAM_0:0:81158692   https://steamcommunity.com/id/tigerjim/.

"Jimzy" will be required to make his own ban appeal if he wishes to be unbanned.

• Poggers 1
  • Luigi locked this topic