Steam Name: Vegeta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453034563

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866334855/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Vegeta

In Game Rank: Unknown

In Game Regiment: Unknown

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanently 

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 17/11/2018 @ 22:11:22

What was the reason for the ban: 'Alting on a different account.' (Unknown as was young - 11 years old)

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I am advised that he is unsure of what the situation was as it was 2-3 years ago and he was 11 at the time. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: This account was used by my younger brother at a young age, he now plays as Namu. I own both accounts, however he has adapted to playing on my main steam account via my request a while back - I like to flex the GMOD hours... He is a well respected, well known player on the server, and has plenty of experience on the game now, just like I do. I am the older brother, (I can supply ID for both persons), who wishes to roleplay with his younger brother on this server, however I can't due to Namu's younger, and unknown mistakes in getting my other account banned.

The account is permanently banned, and I completely agree with this action, however Namu was young and was not consciously 'alting' on this account. This account will only be played on by me, the older brother. I would really like to roleplay on the server with him, so any extra information or details needed for this appeal to go through, I would kindly supply. My email is vanderheyden.liam@gmail.com.

PS: The admin I spoke to on Namu's account also specified to highlight the fact that we do sometimes play using the same IP, as I do take my computer to his house to play games during COVID Lockdown. Please allow exceptions for us, as we are clearly not ulting in this circumstance, and would really just love to enjoy the RP together.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 8:23 PM, HenDoge said:

+1

Your appeal sounds genuine to me and the ban was quite a while ago. I think it's within reason that the account be unbanned.

The ban was a long time ago, if you want to be unbanned to play with your brother there is no problem with that whatsoever. As long as your monitored if you are successful with this appeal I believe you have severed your time for alting.

Therefore I will be supporting this ban appeal +1 good luck!.

Accepted

You will be placed on a ONE MONTH probation period. Breaking any rules during this period will result in your ban being reinstated.

Please familiarise your self with the Server Rules.

Edited by JDark47
  • Luigi locked this topic