What would you like to see from the Storm Troopers? (What do you think?)

I am asking this to see what the community would like to see come out of the 81st Storm Trooper Detachment of the 439th Legion of the 73rd Battalion of the Flagship of the 7th Fleet of the Imperial Empire. 

For example "I would like to see more unity in an event" - Blinkey

This can be responded to by anyone; people in STs/Army, Navy, ISB, INQ, IHC, Imperial Guard even management/staff etc etc. (you get the point)

I would like to hear/read your opinions and thoughts. 

P.S Try to be civil; There is no right or wrong answers, just opinions.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

I want to see the stormtrooper regiment removed from the server, imo doesn't add any rp and is pret inactive ngl x

You not rocking with the stormtroopers⁉️⁉️⁉️

• Upvote 2

Well maybe the reason that STs have a bad reputation because every so often a group on minges just hop on and ruin the RP for others, could stop this with Staffs help and IC help.

• Shocked 1
  • Upvote 1

this is purely my opinion, take it with a grain of salt if you wish

any CL3+ ST that isnt in STC should be given a 2 week period to join another reg or they get demoted to WOI

just helps weed out the inactive retirees from the active players and means that rank in ST actually means something

• Thinking 2

Do more stormtrooper stuff. 
In other words, being able to be apart of literally anything and everything there is to do on the server.

The Empire deployed stormtroopers in every single sort of deployment that they could think of. 

Go and do stuff with other branches.

- Help out Krennic and AWR in their operations, and die horrible deaths from rebels attacking TI bases.
- Stand on the bridge and guard there, then proceed to die horrible deaths from rebels attempting to seize the bridge. (Delete those stormtrooper props by BSD elevators.)
- Assist intelligence agencies such as II and ISB in their operations and act as a general gun regiment for them to bring along alongside CF or DT, then proceed to die horrible deaths from being shot by rebels and/or other bad/good guys the ISB or II are going up against.
- Go on operations with Inferno Squad and act as security and/or strike team to accomplish whatever's necessary, and proceed to die horrible deaths by being cut down by a Jedi Master or eaten by giant bugs.
- Back up Inquisitorius forces when they go and hunt down a potential Jedi threat and follow the commands of purge troopers, and die horrible deaths by being cut down by said Jedi threat or being force pushed off a high ledge. 

Possibilities are endless.

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4
9 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Go and do stuff with other branches.

- Help out Krennic and AWR in their operations, and die horrible deaths from rebels attacking TI bases.

this isn't all that bad of an idea but only issue i can see is things like redacted things being leeked or AWR sec feeling left or having role play stolen

i could be over thinking but if we could do this i'd be down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note. would you guys agree if i was to say eg. CL2+ ST should have access to Scout models?

Edited by Clover
  • Thinking 1
4 hours ago, Clover said:

redacted things being leeked or AWR sec feeling left or having role play stolen

If a stormtrooper leaks AWR information, they'll be easily liable for a name PK. 

I also very much doubt that you know much about AWR-SEC and what the department does if you think all they do is guard

• Upvote 1