In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper Corp.

Ban Details

image.png.f4b0332b000d98656a6108450ada8d98.png 

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: XIV-I 'Siege'

What date did the ban occur: 12-01-21

What was the reason for the ban: Management

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I believe the I shouldn't talk about the ban, but instead talk about my past actions towards the community. My original ban was in 2017 after helping Keegan with an event and I used force lightning. I believe the management team had enough of my actions and decided to permanently remove me from the community. I understand that my actions back when I was young were wild but I don't think it was worth a community ban. 

A year later, my name came up to be in affiliation with a group named minge.team. This group supposedly caused damage directly to other Australian SWRP communities. I will admit that I had some affiliation mostly due to me being friends with Ben who was the leader of the group. Majority of the damage caused by this group was caused by Ben and the affiliation brought us into it which is not true. I still believe I should not have been around with Ben but I was younger then and I didn't know any better. I feel as if management still believe me to be affiliated with this disbanded group but this is not true, I haven't spoken to Ben in a long time and although I hope he is doing well, I don't expect to hear from him again sadly. 

During my banned phase, I believe I have never alt accounted on the Imperial Gaming server besides the time I was unbanned. I have tried to appeal my ban multiple times over the years but I have not yet been given a chance. I also believe

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

While I was banned from Imperial Gaming, I have been part of multiple communities such as Empire Gaming (EG) 1.0 and 2.0, where I had been a staff member and in a commanders position which I helped people within the community. I have also been apart of Gateway Gaming Imperial RP where I maintain a CO position to this moment. Besides the fact that it has been over 4 years since my original ban and that in 2018 when I was given a second chance, I was falsely associated with Ben which lead to me being banned again. I think I have changed for the better as a general person over the years. I understand that some people may not see my change but I can assure you 4 years is enough time for someone to change. Many management and ex-management still hold Grudges against me for some things that I didn't even do but got blamed for over the years and I understand that. I have taken time off GMOD in the recent years and want to come back without my past biting me in the back. 

I understand many of the new players may not remember me or know who I am at all and might've heard some things about me. I would just ask to those new players to give me a chance within the community such as a probation period for a prolonged amount of time where I am able to show the difference I have become. If I had negative intentions towards the server, I would just be re-banned in no time. 

Before my ban in 2017, I was a supporting member of the community where I had donated $100+ to the community towards things such as the charity events that Wolf had hosted throughout the years. I had also been an event master within the HaloRP and the ImperialRP aswell. With these roles, I gave back to the community and I do admit that it did go downhill from there but before this stage, I wasn't always a bad person to IG.

TL;DR, All I ask is for another chance such as a probationary period where I will be evaluated on whether or not I should be let back into the community. I am happy to any conditions/demands as long as they aren't permanent. Thanks for reading my appeal and please input your reasoning for supporting or not supporting my appeal (if you react, please give a reason on why)

• Facepalm 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 3
  • Upvote 5

Hey Crispin, its good that you want to join the community again and shows you can do good, but where it says 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I believe the I shouldn't talk about the ban.

You need to talk about how you got this ban and what happened during this ban, but you started talking about your past bans and different things, like I said its good that you want to join the community again but maybe explain the ban you got recently.

wish you well

-Midway

+1

• Upvote 1

Neutral

Banned permanently, after causing many issues for the community, alting, minging etc
Has seemingly played other servers more recently without causing issues, minging, etc
Ban Appeal seems genuine, however, more details on your initial ban would be useful

Edited by Misahu
  • Upvote 2

Alright, for this ban appeal I'm going to be leaving a +1 
I remember that you were a massive minge when you were banned and your previous appeals were quite interesting since then, and I expected to come into this leaving a -1.
However, from the appeal, and from what I've heard about your behaviour on other servers, and also that it's been a solid 3-4 years since your ban that you should be given the opportunity to come back to the server. Because at this point if you've dedicated this much effort just to come back and minge on the server I would be extremely suprised.
Good Luck with the Ban appeal

• Upvote 2

+1

Crispin,

You have appealed many, many times now and each time its been denied and most of the time I've decided to keep away from the appeal because I wasn't aware enough about the situation to make an opinion and there were many things that happened that I wasn't here for, that I am sure other members of the Staff Team may bring up if they find this appeal and decide to comment on it.
I am +1'ing this appeal because of the sheer dedication you've shown to an unban, you've been playing on another Community in recent times and seem to genuinely enjoy playing the game and want to come back to the biggest ImperialRP in the Oceanic Region.

I recommend a probation period, obviously.

My opinion is subject to change.
Good luck with your appeal,
Bailey

• Upvote 3

Disclaimer: @Bailey has allowed me to post on this appeal.

Crispin, I know you and I have never really seen eye-to-eye; I am the main reason why. I've pushed you away and shamed you, citing that you were one of the most troublesome and manipulative players I had ever dealt with during my tenure in the staff team in 2017 and 2018. I've held an extremely negative opinion of you that has never been challenged and therefore has never had the chance to mature and change.
But after having a chat with some of your older friends when they visited the IG server, I learned that there were many elements in your personal life that influenced your behaviour. If what these people said was true, you apparently ran with the wrong crowd and it got you in trouble.

After having this chat, my view on you finally had the chance to change, and I realised the grudge I had held on you was immature and overall a farce. To clarify, I do not wish to associate with you, Crispin - too much damage has been dealt that I don't think, at least right now, I can justify moving past. I just want you to understand that I understand and that after learning what happened, I truly believe you deserve the chance for redemption. I hope you have reformed, as you have claimed.

You have a +1 from me. Good luck.

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 2

Apologies for not stating my most recent ban on the server. So to provide more information regarding the permanent ban with the message "Management', I'll first explain how I was unbanned. I was unbanned by a community member after it being years of my initial ban and I didn't think to much of it, I then joined with Suna and explored the map, then I sat down to play checkers and was banned without no prior sit or explanation. All I can say is that I believe my unbanning was not approved by majority of management and they decided to reban me. 

So to clarify, the ban I received 14ish days ago was from management and I did nothing on the server that provoked the ban nor did I break any rules 

• Upvote 1

My interactions with Crispin on IG are non-existant. I've heard a few things about his prior conduct on IG alongside conduct on other servers towards advisors. That said I have seen him around on other servers, every now and again and I do think that he at least deserves a chance. After checking with a friend who also holds a CO slot on Gateway, I'm happy to say that you seem to have developed a decent reputation on that server in contrast to your past.

+1, leaning toward neutral.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Kumo said:

He isn't even that bad +1

I've seen you on another Imperial server and you've really pulled your head in and put in alot of effort to staying genuine with it and if your ready to do that here then you have my +1 aswell, Gl kid.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Crispin, I believe at current time I want to focus this appeal on specific actions and how you can show you've changed.

In the past 1-2 years, you went out of your way to target and harass a member of our community, not on Imperial Gaming but on another community leading to a ban within that Community. The things you did, I would say leave un irreparable reputation for yourself. How can we be sure you aren't holding grudges with people in the community, or will grow to have grudges or some form of spite that will cause you to do similar things?

This type of harassment is harmful, and best kept out of the Imperial Gaming Community.

• Thinking 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/11/2021 at 8:14 PM, JDark47 said:

Crispin, I believe at current time I want to focus this appeal on specific actions and how you can show you've changed.

In the past 1-2 years, you went out of your way to target and harass a member of our community, not on Imperial Gaming but on another community leading to a ban within that Community. The things you did, I would say leave un irreparable reputation for yourself. How can we be sure you aren't holding grudges with people in the community, or will grow to have grudges or some form of spite that will cause you to do similar things?

This type of harassment is harmful, and best kept out of the Imperial Gaming Community.

Listen, the Australian community isn't the biggest and its just a matter of chance before we run into each other in other videogames. This was one of the times where we recognised a person that we knew in another community. I can tell you now that I don't hold any grudges towards anyone within the Imperial Gaming community because I have no reason to. I would never bring any personal grudges into this community if I were to be unbanned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Luigi locked this topic