STEAM_0:0:173054238
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Second Sister
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6W 2D 4 weeks before wipe
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.e068ffd6fff68601e85e3de194d9b491.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I haven't been staff on any other servers however I am interested in learning the ropes.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    Moderators are just as they sound, they moderate the server and make sure that everyone is having a safe and enjoyable experience. Moderators should also have great knowledge of the rules as well as be the first responders to any claim. They also hand punishments out to those that break the rules and should also make sure to provide an unbiased opinion in any discussion and or sit, to make sure everyone is having a fair and equal experience on the server.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for TMOD so that I can moderate the server so that I can make players experience more enjoyable as my experience was majorly enhanced by staff. I would also make it so that everyone can enjoy themselves without sacrificing fun for others, I would like to give everyone an immersive experience which could be spawning ships for pilots, handing players tools and or moving players that are stuck. Another reason is I would also like to meet new people which could be from a claim that leads to a conversation.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I am applying because I believe I can bring a dedicated and focused mindset I can deliver a lot of time and dedication to the server. I am always open for a conversation as well as any feedback, I would also put in hard work to ensure the server is running smoothly and to make sure everyone is having a great time.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First, I would check the logs to see how many players the aggressor has RDM'd I would bring one of the players asking about the situation and try to get a better understanding of what had occurred. I would also ask if the player had any recording of the Mass RDM if so after receiving legitimate evidence I would then Warn the player for Mass RDM | LTAP then hand out an appropriate ban relating to the handbook. I would then inform a Senior staff about the situation and then ask for feedback once the situation had been dealt with.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would not take this lightly as bullying is not tolerated whatsoever, I would then talk to the victim asking about the situation I would ask for and evidence such as a video recording or screenshots if it were in chat once provided with evidence, I would bring the aggressor and ask for the reasoning behind his actions. I would ask him questions and provide screenshot answers from the victim asking for his side of the story. After hearing both sides I would then take severity of what had been said into account and give the aggressor a verbal warn and or normal warn for Bullying.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would first see if there is any reason for using his powers, once I find out he's abusing his powers I would immediately begin recording using shadowplay while recording I would confront the abusive staff member questioning his actions. If the staff member denies his actions I would simply take this up to a higher staff and provide evidence of the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    This is definitely not something that anyone should be joking about so I would immediately gather evidence whether it be Chat logs or Audio Logs after which I am given evidence, I would then review the evidence. If the player did truly threaten to DDOS the server then I would then ban the player for as long as I possibly could, after the ban I would then inform a senior staff member or management and inform them of the situation at hand which could lead to a possible permaban. If the DDOS threat was deemed as a false alarm and or a joke, then the severity of the ban could differ.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Nine
Edited by Nine
  • Upvote 1
  • Nine changed the title to Nine's Trial Moderator Application

Not only have I had great experiences with this man, I have had him help me on a couple of occasions and he is extremely approachable, exemplary examples of a moderator in my opinion.

+1

• Like 1

Alright, fine, I'll give him a +1 as well.

Nine may be a Kevin-level minge meme but he's a good lad and means well. I'm sure he'd be able to pull it off as a Moderator.

Best of luck, lad.

• Like 1

+1

I Haven't had any bad encounters with you and you seem to have a understanding of some staff protocols, Your Maturity and behavior are fine for the most part, you seem to be well known to a certain extent.

I wish you luck.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Luigi locked this topic