• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:202452034
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Veteran
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 3 day
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes.. [DC to avoid punishment] - Dirthi |
    [RDM] - 2299-pickle (Head-Chef) |
    [RDM] - {SCAR} Wingza |
    [Micspam] - 2299-Pickle
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No I haven't
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for Event master position because I want to be able to engage with the community more than just doing improv as an event character, and introduce my ideas for events and see how people will enjoy my type of roleplay. I will focus on making sure every Regiment/Battalion gets their own type of events to make their roleplaying experience something to remember when looing back at the server or the regiments they used to be in. I want to work with the other Event Masters and help them with their Events in anyway shape or form and help the rest of the community get along with each other. I would like to expand my social skilled and be able to create scenarios and improv moments that i could use in my future. I have always admired Previous Event Master and I'm learning to grow with the new one these days and I have always wanted to do more because i feel i have the potential but i have no way of showing it or implementing it.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I want to try and bring back the events I remember being in back in the olden days with less chaos but still the amount fun that people like myself remember to this day. I will engage with parts of the community I've been kind of scared to talk with or do stuff with. Now we aren't all perfect and some event just are whatever we can put together, and I'm not going to say that i will always be different but i will always try my best to keep events based more on roleplay than just senseless killing. I have been very creative during my life but not really expressive about it, and i hope while in this position i can actually get it written down and maybe make a great event out of it, or even just a small RP character that makes his way through the ship and base that makes everyone's time enjoyable. I want to test my building capabilities (within the servers ability) and show the community that I'm not just the new guy, if anyone thinks that. I will do my best to make Events fair for both the Event Characters and the rest of the server, making sure that saber wielders aren't getting in the way of Blaster only Event Characters, and that Event Characters don't have to much health than needed or over powered weaponry. Making sure that the rules of EC's are upkept and are not abused or broken in anyway, and dealing with those who break it with the punishments they deserve.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I'll do my best in making sure events stay inclusive and fun and hope that they we're enjoyable along the way from both EC's and the players along the way. I will work with specific regiments and their commanders and try make events based around their Roleplay and give regiments that don't get a lot of coverage some the Roleplay they deserve. I will make sure on some events saber wielders have the ability to do something instead of either causing problems for the EC's or just standing their idly. I have never really been one to enjoy a Bang bang, kaboom... Event do as stated before want their to be more wacky Roleplay like the old days making senerios that will be remembered as the good old days and not making boring paperwork for one poor regiment.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I've taken a little look at ULX and I'm willing to learn
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

+1

Application is well written and all answers are in depth. 

Whilst the first event is a little silly, it goes in complete detail, outlining how the event will flow including structure and detail. Very well made. 

Active

Good Bloke

You'd fit into the EM team

• Poggers 1
2 hours ago, Binny said:

+1

Whilst the first event is a little silly, it goes in complete detail, outlining how the event will flow including structure and detail. Very well made. 

Active

Good Bloke

+1 reasons stated above. 

• Agree 1

First off I'm just gonna say veteran is a really nice guy, and he is quite good at rp from what I've seen. But here are my reasons why I'll be giving a +1

Pro's

- Answers are in depth

- Good attitude towards roleplay elements

- States how he wants to have a strong involvements with all regiments

- Mature in game

- Events are well thought out for specific regiments

- No ulterior motives to join the EM's

Cons

Although he mentions inclusivity of all regiments his events are more regimental specific (I'd love to see an event attempt involving everyone)

- 4 warns, seems pretty old shouldn't be too big  an issue

• Haha 1

+1

Both of the events you have presented here appear to be thoroughly planned. Personally the idea of having events specifically tailored to singular or multiple regiments through making use of their unique purposes is pretty cool (i.e. ISC flying regiments in or Navy acting as support, or even the idea of Event 2's Joint Task-force style). So long as everyone gets to have a go in the long run which, I assume would come from simply running more events like these for other regiments, then all good!

Despite 4 warns, the past is just that, the past. All of our reactions have been great and I believe your maturity and attention to detail when creating something to benefit the community, be it anything from a security gate build on Lothal to a thoroughly enjoyable event, are the hallmarks of a great EM.

Good luck mate!

Edited by Cueball
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 1

+1

The reason I am +1'ing you application is because there are many reason which I will go into, you are a nice and very mature person on the server, I love your Event ideas and how you go into good detail from how many ECs you need to what kind of models and weapons you need, the application itself is very good and has great detail, you got to the point and didn't go rambling on which is good.

You have 4 warns and to me they aren't that bad compared to other people and I am sure you have learnt your lesson, no bans is very good and also shows you can be trusted.

Hope your application goes well and have a good day.

-Midway JEM

• Poggers 1
On 1/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, Ubermolen said:

First off I'm just gonna say veteran is a really nice guy, and he is quite good at rp from what I've seen. But here are my reasons why I'll be giving a +1

Pro's

- Answers are in depth

- Good attitude towards roleplay elements

- States how he wants to have a strong involvements with all regiments

- Mature in game

- Events are well thought out for specific regiments

- No ulterior motives to join the EM's

Cons

Although he mentions inclusivity of all regiments his events are more regimental specific (I'd love to see an event attempt involving everyone)

- 4 warns, seems pretty old shouldn't be too big  an issue

+1

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1
On 1/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, Binny said:

+1

Active

Good Bloke

Not really much more I can say on top of this, easy +1 from me.

• Poggers 1
  • Advisor

Hey Veteran, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
Please be online at 6PM AEST (3h from now) for the staff meeting and induction.
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic