Steam Profile linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166733158/

In Game Details

In Game Name:  Can't recall.

In Game Rank: Can't recall.

In Game Regiment: None

Ban Details

442e05cb5aa7bff12a60a8de86ce4df2.png

How long was the ban for: Permanently

Which staff member banned you: As you can see, I wouldn't have the slightest idea.  

What date did the ban occur: It was around mid to late 2015.

What was the reason for the ban: I have absolutely no recollection of the events that transpired that led up to my ban. All I know is that I didn't Mass RDM, nor say anything defamatory. From what I can remember my ban came from a targeting bias; the bias in question was obviously not favourable for me, which subsequently led me to be perma-banned. 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: My ban was evermore personal outside of the boundaries and realm of the server/community than it was because of my behaviour in-game. Around the start of IG's creation I had a bad reputation for being a, well, bitch; It's not the most formal description of myself but it's the kind that harbours the most truth for how I acted and conducted myself 5 and a half years ago. I need to reiterate because the conjectural reason for my ban was not because of my actions in IG, but my actions outside of it, especially in servers before IG was even constructed. I had bitter history with the original higher-ups around the time of my ban. The reason for such distain on the higher ups behalf I wouldn't be able to relay in this appeal, as the time period from then to now has been too great for me to re-fathom the experiences chronologically and accurately that they just seem like fleeting thoughts. To put it simply, I've completely forgotten the depth of the extremities that caused my ban in the past - all I know is that they were out of malicious spite because of private outside occurrences.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: There's not much I can really say. It's been five and a half years since my original ban; I've overgone change as much as anyone would when experiencing a drastic length of respite, physically and mentally. Of course any form of bad blood or vindictive feelings would be redundant as I wouldn't possibly be able to hold a grudge for as long as I was banned for. What more can I say except that I just have a desire to play on Imperial Gaming.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted

You will be unbanned tomorrow & placed on a 2 week probation. Any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules

Welcome Back to the Server!

• Luigi locked this topic