• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Nate/Zunn
  • SteamID32:
    [U:1:86943046]
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    XIV-XII 'Templar' (RIP Loyalist - A loyal soldier till the very end)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7w 1d 3h 22m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1188927650_ImperialGamingProof.jpg.6553c07e790e21e6bf9a3ad492ebc32c.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I wish to expand on my knowledge of PAC then I currently know. As of right now, I know very little aside from basic events, material changing (Sub-materials or custom materials I have no clue on) Adding weapon modifications (Which I learnt very recently) And to not be afraid to open up for help, as that is what happened with my last application I did a long while ago, which I plain not to repeat and instead look for help, while experimenting and improving on my own skills.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    As I had stated above, but also so I don't feel so out of place in my current regiment that I am in. (70% of PT are PAC users, kinda makes you not fit in a way) But overall, it's to also work on actually doing something during my time as a Purge Trooper instead of being hold up in the DS-01. Which again, allows me to improve on my skills with PAC3.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I've recently been getting much more active then I have been ever since leaving Massifs and I want to keep that activity up, while I have been mingy in the past (especially being a Massif, but not as much) I am already taking steps in being a more mature member of this community. This also allows me to get more in touch with the PAC members of the community, getting to know how they got to where they are, how they do certain events and importing models and materials and making unique and efficient PACs that are still lore friendly.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    1594816975_ImperialGamingFlamerDroidPACExample.jpg.896aeb9b63c9ec0a4a9203732e402df4.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    336445571_ImperialGamingFleshStalkerPACExample.jpg.be83c58226f9ed57653c4719fe9f013b.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    1328503052_ImperialGamingLoyalistPACExample.jpg.a5d2fda9d50c513cb197376c5acd934e.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    1062428690_ImperialGamingG3-55PACExample.jpg.1fa9016896dd75d74aa6cc444644acf5.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    1544123254_ImperialGamingTechnoPACExample.jpg.2c277775d748e2a86f65e10433e8839b.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Imperial Gaming DT-1503 'DeadEye'.png

Imperial Gaming Loyalist PAC Example V2.png

Imperial Gaming Event Character PAC Example.png

Imperial Gaming Event Character PAC Example 2.png

Imperial Gaming Loyalist PAC Example V2.2.png

Imperial Gaming Loyalist PAC Example V2.4.png

Imperial Gaming Event Character PAC Example 3.png

Edited by FD-DeathTeamOfficer (Soundwave)
New PAC Example (CIS Droid PAC + Minor edits of 'Templar')
  • Upvote 1

+1

Your Pac3 examples are creative and unique, you’re active and trustworthy.

However id like to see a few more pac examples as the current ones are quite basic, I look forward to seeing more.

• Poggers 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump. 
haven't made any new PAC examples as of yet. Once I get an idea on one (Be it upgrading a already made PAC or a new PAC) I'll let post a new one.

[EDIT: Just uploaded a new basic PAC and a V2.2 edit of another PAC, check them out, and if you have any advice/criticism let me know! I am keen to learn!]

[EDIT 2: Not going to make another post due to me already making a bump, but I will post something I just had finished doing, major thanks to @SiegeMonkey for the assistance!]

Imperial Gaming Loyalist PAC Example V2.3.png

New PAC example. (V2.3 Loyalist [Custom Materials] Very happy!)
On 1/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, Binny said:

+1

Your Pac3 examples are creative and unique, you’re active and trustworthy.

+1

Edited by Nine
  • Upvote 1

Bump (Hopefully I counted correctly, time isn't always my strong suit, lol.)

Minor update to my PAC Templar! But I also would love to say, thank you all for your amazing support! But please, if there is anything you can help me out with let me know! I'd be more than happy to get any type of help, be it a -1, neutral or +1 / criticism, suggestion or advice!

Edit: Here is the document of Templar conducted by 'Kaat' hopefully, i'm allowed to post this. If not please tell me ASAP and I'll remove the link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpbk7xLLVcP4V2UR7cfvHQE-i8hkgenvtZEqClw12Uo/edit#

Imperial Gaming Templar PAC Example.png

Extra information to back up cybernetic arm.