Increase the Squads slots. (F6)

Literally the title, you can have 12 slots, thats bloody nothing. You can fit like 65% of mainline regiments, and, in INQT, you have a PT and a INQ squad, leading to friendly fire in events.

I mean the F6 one. 

Edited by Mauler
  • Upvote 4

oh as in F6 you threw me off for a bit
definite agreed to this whole idea. this is and used to be a massive issue when you had legion event and you had to leave 5 people out of the squad

pog idea i hope to see it become a thing in the future

( defs not to help make a rebelion of 30 ST's in 1 squad or anythin )

I think it's a good idea, though I recall at one stage in time, it sometimes used to cause a few minor UI issues, but depending on the new size, it probably won't be a problem.

• Mauler changed the title to Increase the Squads slots. (F6)
1 minute ago, Thrax said:

I think it's a good idea, though I recall at one stage in time, it sometimes used to cause a few minor UI issues, but depending on the new size, it probably won't be a problem.

oh like the outlines can be turned of when they start buggin out

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

oh like the outlines can be turned of when they start buggin out

True, I think it's mostly in the f6 menu, where the icons clip over the menu itself.

• Agree 1

I've actually had this on my list of things to have a look at for a while, mostly cause I want to fix the overlap the squads menu has with the DEFCON status. I'll try and take a look at it when I'm not as busy but that isn't going to be for a little while so unless another dev wants to then it won't be done for a while.

• Upvote 2

Also if effort was to be made in altering this, could the ability to toggle friendly fire off/on, as the squad leader/host be added?

• Agree 1

just dont shoot friendlies lol

nah i agree, when there is a pool of EC's and EM's sometimes we need to split into 2 teams to avoid friendly fire

+1