• In Game Name:
    DeeDee
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I am a returning player from 2018. I was granted PAC3 back then and had 0 issues/warnings from management for any misuse. Having now returned to the server, I have done my best to reintroduce myself to the community, by committing to single regiment and remaining active. I am also an ex-member of the Event Master team from 2018.

My Successful application from 2018: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/2704-deedees-pac3-tier-1-app/
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    Before taking a 2 year break from GMOD, I had gotten quite good with PAC3, I was even selling some of my work on other servers. I love the customisation options and the RP potential it can bring forth. I also intend on helping others who are new to PAC3.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I am a committed member of this community, and I believe I can help the server for the better. From serving as SCAR commander to being an Event Master I have found many methods of assisting in community growth, whether it be cultivating RP situations or educating newer members.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

yo... wtf bro, that's gas

Neutral - Very close to +1

PAC3 Examples are nice, but I would look to see some more outside of marauder or inquisitor items.

Answers could use a bit more detail

I haven't seen you around too much

Edited by Yuri
  • 3 weeks later...

While I agree with what Yuri said, it'd be nice to see a little more detail, but damn I do love these PACs. However, as anyone would of said as well. We all would like to see some more PAC examples to see how much you're growing.

+1

On 1/11/2021 at 3:05 AM, Yuri said:

yo... wtf bro, that's gas

Neutral - Very close to +1

PAC3 Examples are nice, but I would look to see some more outside of marauder or inquisitor items.

Answers could use a bit more detail

I haven't seen you around too much

Yuri pretty sums up my thoughts, I'd like to see a bit more of you within the current community. Neutral

• 1 month later...

Denied
You may re-apply in 2 weeks. During this time it would be preferable to work on community involvement and activity.

Thanks, PAC Management

• Stathi locked this topic