STEAM_0:0:145575207
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    'Binny'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    Around 8 Weeks Game Time
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    684247350_Screenshot(46).png.09475dcc06a82f73434e1fb73115a92a.png
    906971790_Screenshot(11).png.30401a5cc7672f9d8e79aeeabf2cde2b.png.7d3fad3d4193f0bb2a5c835077904f40.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I've received 4 warns on my time in IG. They are the following:
    - February 10th, FailRP | NITRP
    - February 10th, DC to avoid Punishment
    - February 11th, FailRP | Micspamming/ Talking whilst gagged.
    - February 11th, FailRP | NITRP | Constant Name Change to Avoid Trouble

Obliviously these 2 days I had ZERO intention to roleplay on the server, nor did I want to engage with any roleplay at the time. I distinctly remember doing quite stupid things that were quite funny for me at the time, but didn't help the enjoyment of the people around me. I got on to minge, nothing really much more to it. However, after 2 weeks I managed to swerm my way into Shock with misahu and had a complete change of motivation and attitude on the server. I indulged myself with roleplay and actually started to have some fun. The lads in SK moved on from shock so I went and did my own thing, found new roleplay in COMPNOR and other vast roles and have improved on my roleplay immensely. Even becoming an Event Master at one stage.

Whilst this does not excuse my poor behaviour, I must recognise and reflect on what I did at the time, and yes it was wrong. But I'm not here to sob over it.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not received any.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    - Imperial Gaming, Event Master

In my time as an event master on IG, I learned all the ULX commands, learnt how to deal with hard to work with individuals & how more advanced roleplay mechanics work. For example, learning NAVY roleplay, INQ roleplay, just learning how every aspect of roleplay on the server works. Throughout my time working with staff as an Event Master you learn a lot in regards to punishment guidelines, how to handle further situations and what to do with mingy players.

- Supremacy Networks, Senior Admin

I spent almost an entire year as staff on Supremacy Networks, a darkRP server that has shutdown recently, 24/01/2021. And learnt an abundance of skills that can be transferred over to Imperial Gaming.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of a moderator is to ensure that all roleplay on the server follows the correct protocol and procedures. They enforce such actions through teaching and leading the community into a more friendly environment for everyone. A moderator must ensure they are respectful, level headed, friendly & an extremely inviting demeanour, they must remain unbiased and calm. Especially when tensions are high within RP situations. Being a moderator isn't just about taking easy claims, its about resolving issues within the community and enforcing the server rules, to ensure that members are following said rules.
    Mods are to proactive with tickets and move to ensure that FailRP and such rules are not broken. Each server that I have ever seen relies on their moderators as they are the backbone of the server. They are the ones to reinforce the rules and the server runs properly.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for Moderator as I would like to make the server a better place for all players and encourage fun roleplay within the community. I've always loved problem solving and have learnt to be a efficient learner and teacher. Whether that be through the Event Master team, or Support Team, I find great sense of accomplishment from achieving success with solving issues for other members of the community. During my time on the server I've developed multiple strong relationships with all types of people on the server, through inclusivity and respect, I engage roleplay with all members of the community, including my regiment. I'm extremely active on the server, know the rules like the back of my hand and know how to handle all types of roleplay situations that will come up. I try my best to engage with everyone on the server, even if its through a friendly conversation. The server thrives of a friendly community and I wish to strengthen this through this role. I want the role so I can not only make roleplay flow easily but also to provide support to members through tickets. I'd love to take on more responsibility on the server and represent the staff team well.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I'm an extremely versatile member of the community, If I want something done, I do it with ease. I am a friendly player and will always be someone who will give advice and suggestions to common problems. I've learnt a lot in regards to GMOD mechanics and how the community functions. However, here are the things that I can bring personally to the staff team:
    - Extremely Active & Proactive person
    - Can solve garry's mod support issues (Content Issues) really easily
    - I'm a great people person, I can solve arguments whilst ensuring both parties are satisfied with the solution.
    - Versatile and Friendly
    - I know the difference between punishment and members learning off their mistakes.
    I would use these powers to the best of my ability to make everyone's enjoyment on the server better. I'm quite experienced with defusing toxic and heated situations so I would always be willing to give out a helping hand to any other staff that request it. So overall I'd bring those distinct qualities to the staff team.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First of all, I would access !plogs and review all relevant logs (damage, kills, restraints, disconnections etc) to uncover the façade of the incident. Then check their prior warns. I would then discuss the nature of the events and if the kills had malicious intent. I would then take the evidence to a higher ranking staff member and recommend a punishment. Its quite a simple system, however ensuring that the story makes sense should be the priority when taking MRDM sits.
    However, If I was to give out punishments, the MRDM only occurs when 3 or more are killed, for every person after 3 adds an additional day, but due to this person disconnecting I would almost double the ban length.
    !warn STEAMID32 MRDM | LTAP | Ban 5days

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is not to be tolerated at all. If someone is being claimed to be bullied it is to be taken extremely seriously. I would first talk to both sides in the most professional demeanour as possible, in a private TeamSpeak and ask for all evidence for such actions. I would then ask for their perspective and how it could have started. After talking to both parties and determining that their is bullying occurring, I would have a very stern discussion with the perpetrator and explain to him that, that behaviour is not tolerated at all on IG. Give the player a warn for Player Disrespect & Harassment. Then monitoring their behaviour, checking on the bullied occasionally to ensure that the bullying does not continue. If this behaviour does continue, harsher punishments are to be handed out, including soft bans.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I gather all the evidence that I can and ask the staff member in question what they were doing. If they reply with something like "nothing" I forward the evidence to the management team to evaluate the staff member in question and gauge if they are fit for the role. As a lower ranking staff member I cant enforce the rules on higher ranking staff, however I can do my part for the community and send all evidence to management and they will decide on the punishments for the staff member.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    As a Trial Moderator, I would not take this threat lightly and immediately contact higher ranking staff members. I would myself collect all information with the person in question, record steamIDs, and give the person a 24 hour soft ban, to give management and higher ranking staff members enough time to discuss what was said and how they can deal with this user. If this user returns on an ALT account staff can hand out further punishments, you can usually tell if someone is alt accounting by their behaviour, tone, voice and steamids. DDOS threats aren't to be taken lightly and punishments must be handed out to those who threaten.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Quinny
Edited by Binny
Added old gametime photo
  • Upvote 3
  • Binny changed the title to Binny's Moderator Application
  • Binny changed the title to Binny's Trial Moderator Application

Might as well edit this

1+

-----------------------------------

| - Friendly within his circle

| - Answers are in depth

| - From his previous event master experience he is able to identify what punishment is required and what to look for during a sit

| - Is able to display knowledge of roleplay elements/different branches guidelines (such as Inquisitor, Navy etc)

Spoiler

"Throughout my time working with staff as an Event Master you learn a lot in regards to punishment guidelines, how to handle further situations and what to do with mingy players."

-----------------------------------

I don't see an issue of giving him trial moderator, that is the reason it is a trial, if he's good - he's good, if he's not - he's not.

Edited by Yuri
Updated Response
  • Poggers 1

Now Binny I know we have good interactions and are pretty tight but I will be leaving a NEUTRAL for this reason alone

• Your recent departure from the EM team

This alone sways my opinion due to the time frame between you leaving the EM team and then making a Mod app, I without a doubt would believe you could fulfill the role of Moderator with ease and would have no issue resolving issues that players are having, I simply think that you have to wait a little longer before applying for Moderator

Good luck with the app boss man

• Sad 1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1 I guess

• Angry 1
Posted (edited)

On 1/9/2021 at 11:31 PM, Legion said:

his alone sways my opinion due to the time frame between you leaving the EM team and then making a Mod app,

I do agree that I should have waited some time between posting an application for moderator. However, due to personal reasons I felt that I wasn't fit for the event master role and that my skills could be used somewhere else in the community. I completely understand why your leaving a neutral, and my application is most likely seen as, "oh that's another EM going for mod," and well you are right. But considering my activity, a lack of staff taking tickets recently and my history with moderation duties, I see no reason to wait a certain amount of time. Nevertheless, thanks for your feedback. Ill take it on board :)

Edited by Binny
  • Upvote 1

1+ Binny has been trusted with the role of staff before on IG, during that time he has shown that he dose not abuse his powers to minge or make other players life harder. Because of that I trust he will do the same when he receives the role of moderator

Edited by Dax
  • Like 1

You're an utter moron half the time but I can't get enough of the good stuff.

You've been friendly almost every time I've seen you and certainly know your stuff around the server. You did seem to leave EM not long ago but a change of pace is fine honestly.

+1

• Like 1

how have i not commented on this
I can understand why some people would choose to see Binny in a negative light; as in, he isn't fit for mod, not mature enough, or can't separate character from user, etc.

But from my experience with the lad I can safely say that he is, indeed, a lad, and gets the Lad seal of approval from me. He's friendly, approachable, and is able to separate serious RP from casual in order to have a bit of fun when appropriate. That being said, I believe he'd be very responsible for the role and would be a good fit for the Moderator team.

It's an official +1 from me. Best of luck, lad.

Edited by Greyback
  • Like 1

--------------BUMP--------------
Thank you everyone for the feedback! Much Love!! 

Edited by Binny

Personal Opinion:
As a long standing superior to Quinny/Binny as a staff member, I can confidently say that within his time as a staff member on Supremacy Networks he always put in all of his effort to take substantial amounts of tickets/claims. 
He acquired the rank of Senior Administrator with ease as he had shown great leadership qualities, was assertive during all administrative situations, helpful to new staff members and most importantly, genuinely a good guy.
What also made my job easier is that, if there were any reports made on him, it was easily dealt with as he always had evidence on hand and never punished anyone without substantial evidence to stand on.

Keypoints:
-Knowledge within rules
-Great initiative
-Great Leader
-Helpful all-round
-Good lad
-Possible Femboy >.<

Negatives:
-is fat

+1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/3/2021 at 7:26 AM, Boshi said:

Personal Opinion:
As a long standing superior to Quinny/Binny as a staff member, I can confidently say that within his time as a staff member on Supremacy Networks he always put in all of his effort to take substantial amounts of tickets/claims. 
He acquired the rank of Senior Administrator with ease as he had shown great leadership qualities, was assertive during all administrative situations, helpful to new staff members and most importantly, genuinely a good guy.
What also made my job easier is that, if there were any reports made on him, it was easily dealt with as he always had evidence on hand and never punished anyone without substantial evidence to stand on.

Keypoints:
-Knowledge within rules
-Great initiative
-Great Leader
-Helpful all-round
-Good lad
-Possible Femboy >.<

Negatives:
-is fat

+1

Agreed +1

Edited by Eren
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1

Neutral

• you have got to be the biggest shit stirrer around to this day, you just never know when to keep your mouth shut.
  • Granted, someone with your level of confidence can be a good thing, but in my opinion you will have to tone it down with moderation around this community.
  • Good Previous experience and activity
  • Your overall maturity is good, but half the time I'm confused to how serious you really take this server 

Good luck with your application 

• Haha 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Upvote 1