Bruh I was legit just talking about you the other night reminiscing on your crazy pacs. That's nuts. Enjoy the future dude, was fun playing with you.

Pulse, It's been a blast, from amount of times we've been together sith and purge respectively, Clone Wars and all the Media you've produced for the server. I am truly grateful that you were apart of the roleplay experience on the server and I will genuinely miss seeing you around as often. You were one of the highlights of my roleplay experience and I loved watching your skill with PAC3 grow over time, Our time in DT was shortlived but It's nothing short of all the good time's we've shared over the past 3ish years playing together.

I hope you find something that truly makes you cherish life, and I hope to catch you around on the server or the Teamspeak again. See you around homie.

8 hours ago, PULSE said:

@OldINQGang

Damn, hits difference when it’s one of the homies.

Good luck with life Pulse.

Pulse sad to see you leave but good luck with life and hopefully everything goes well. See you around sometime :) 

It's been a good run Pulse, You and the old Sith made my time on the Server enjoyable and it was good getting to meet everyone and have a couple of laughs with them, You were one of the people on Imperial who I saw when I first joined it's sad to see you go but if you ever need a game to come back to I will be waiting, See you soon brother.

Gonna miss you dude, it was great getting to know you for the 1 1/2 odd years since I first met you in sith. Good luck with wherever life takes you, hope to see you again sometime.

• 2 months later...