STEAM_0:1:42119057

• Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:

Higashi

• Time Played Imperial RP:

4 W, 2D, 21HR

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence

176390660_Screenshot(46).png.77c18f782dabf498a2eba1e66ad00cdc.png

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?

DC to avoid punishment - Ace Rex (2019?)

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?

No

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    • Flux Servers - TTT Vanilla: Super Admin/Developer
    • Flux Servers - TTT Custom: Moderator
    • Voxel Servers - TTT: Admin
    • Valiance Servers - Community Advisor
    • Poseidon Servers- Cinema: Super Admin
    • Poseidon Servers- Murder: Super Admin
    • Poseidon Servers- TTT: Super Admin
    • Poseidon Servers- TTT: Adminx3
    • Poseidon Servers- Prophunt: Moderator (Hi larko)
    • Derivative Gaming- Darkrp: Admin
    • Ricketts Lane- ZombieRP: Head Admin
    • Ricketts Lane - Advisory Council
    • Poseidon servers- Murder: Senior Admin
    • Poseidon servers- DarkRP: Moderator/Trial Mentor
    • Poseidon servers- StarwarsRP: Moderator
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?

Moderators essentially keep the peace and resolve anything that requires them to step into, from RDM reports, roleplay disputes, mingyness, bullying and anything inbetween. Moderators and general staff alike act as first responders, upholding server rules and maintaining a non toxic environment on the server, and as a staff you are a rolemodel for the community and somewhat bridge the cap between the community and staff/management in terms of communication, issues and suggestions.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?

Mainly to help the community and improve upon it with suggestion making and community engagement, I feel that being staff will help get ideas and suggestions across faster and more efficiently than if I was a community member, being close to management and the staff team, working alongside them could prove invaluable to upcoming ideas and projects. Secondly, ive realised that alot of the positions within the community are better held as a staff member, and for me to try and help out as much as I can, I personally believe it would be better if I had a good track record as a staff member and a solid reputation as one to back myself up.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?

Aside from my constant suggestion making and my constant revolving of new big ideas, I feel I can provide insight into new ways situations and other areas could be handled, my experience as staff on other servers have developed me into the person I am today, and while it is sad to say, it is by all means true. The way the community operates, is structured and how engaged the community are can always be worked upon and I would be glad and honoured to help. Finally I would bring a diverse opinion to most discussions, as I tend to read into all relevant information before jumping onto a certain decision at once.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

Acquire all relevant information regarding the situation, logs of the RDM's and any extra information supplied by staff or possibly players who witnessed the situation or have any additional info, take down the players name and their SteamID and pass it onto another moderator or senior staff member for additional support on banning and warning the player in question.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?

Immediately tell them to stop their behavior and seperate the groups and or individuals, bullying on the server is not tolerated and if it was seriously meant to harm someone/a group then further action is recquired on behalf of myself and other staff members. Seperating the groups/individuals and getting both accounts on their side of the story while trying to remain and unbias party is essential as you will most likely not know how it truly started, take down the names and refer the situation to another moderator or a senior staff if possible.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

Record and screenshot if possible of the situation, take down the time and any witnesses that may have seen the abuse of power first hand and go directly to a senior admin+, depending on the severity of the abuse of power it may need to be taken directly to the management team discreetly.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?

Contacting any available management member is key when this happens, even if its just a joke situations like this can be solved and avoided as soon as they appear. If no management respond then quickly contacting a senior staff or another moderator+ with their name, steamid and any available evidence you have on you. Resolving this as fast as possible and as efficiently as possible before any actual damage is done is essential.

• Terms & Conditions

Yes

• Steam Name:

Higashi

Edited by Higashi
formatting
  • Upvote 1

+1

-------

Application answers are a good length

Application does not seem rushed

Has a lot of past staff experience - (He was pretty good on Flux)

Has dedicated a fair bit of time and effort to the server

------

I've had good interactions with Higashi, even if it is a mere head-nod.

(Keep up the good work man)

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 2:23 PM, Yuri said:

+1

-------

Agreed

+1

Would be a great staff member

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, Yuri said:

+1

-------

------

(Keep up the good work man)

I haven't had the best interactions with you on the forums but +1

• Confused 1