STEAM_0:0:204548012
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    「TT-02 | ₪」 Blade
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 weeks+
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.a5292f0ed9167cd7f7540ce8c98dc52e.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I Have not had any warns on this server.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I haven't had any bans on this server
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I am staff / have been staff on two severs one is the GFL CWRP sever and the other is Colossal Gaming Military RP sever.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe that the purpose of Moderators on the server is to make sure people are having fun with getting into trouble with staff and other people on the server. Another thing is to make sure that the sever balance stays around the same area.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying for Trial Moderator because I want to give back to the sever. That has given me things and made my time on the sever enjoyably. So I want to give that back to the server in the way of helping the people new to the server feel that they can trust me.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring to IG's Staff team which is experience and a new set of eyes to look at the sever from the Moderator point of view.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone Mass RDM's I would first wait about 3-5 minutes to see if he joins back and then if he doesn't I would then start off with a Warn Saying Mass RDM| DCed to avoid punishment, Which on other severs that would be about a 2-week ban but I don't know how long it would be on this server.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone is Bullying another sever member, I would first start off by tping the trooper to a safe area away from everyone, Then telling them to stop, then return them. If the person continues then I would do a sit with him to tell him that he is being warned for Harassment/bullying. if he continues to bully then I would ban him for about 1-week for harassment.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If I was to see a higher Ranking Staff member I would report it to their respective manager of that team so either Zaspan or Rook depending on if they are an EM or Staff. I would tell the manager everything that happened with that Staff member
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    So if someone was to threaten a DDOS of the sever I would let higher ranking staff know about the that and I would give him a warn and 1-week ban unless higher staff say otherwise.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Ozziefan666
Edited by Blade
  • Thinking 1

Neutral Leaning to +1

Is Mature

Is friendly and trust worthy

Application is short

Application looks mildly rushed

Could use some more activity ( from alteast what i saw in shock )

-------------------------------------------------

Side Note: hey blade! I have known you for a decent amount of time and I have seen that you are good person. I just need some more from you to give you that +1.
if you can correct the red text I have written then it is a +1. ( correcting such will also prove your dedication )

Edited by Clover
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Clover said:

Neutral Leaning to +1

Is Mature

Is friendly and trust worthy

Application is short

Application looks mildly rushed

Could use some more activity

-------------------------------------------------

Side Note: hey blade! I have known you for a decent amount of time and I have seen that you are good person. I just need some more from you to give you that +1.
if you can correct the red text I have written then it is a +1. ( correcting such will also prove your dedication )

Ok with the activity ,y hour counter got 58 hours last week

Edited by Blade

+1 

Really nice dude and and every interaction I have had with you has been good.

need to fix the application and take your time, 2-4 paragraphs would be good.

45 minutes ago, Midway said:

+1 

Really nice dude and and every interaction I have had with you has been good.

need to fix the application and take your time, 2-4 paragraphs would be good.

Honestly I believe he conveyed his point quiote well despite the short application. Short and concise applications are better than big applications which are just short applications with more filler. +1

+1
- Mature
- Friendly
- Not a minge

- Application kinda short

Blade is a good friend and I know him pretty well, I feel like he will fit as a staff member. But I do feel that the application is a little short, if you add a few sentence it will make the application look better. Nothing else from me

• Advisor

Denied

Please work on the following before reapplying.

Answer the question in the app further, I also suggest getting to know more of the community.

Work on these and reapply in 4 weeks.

• Sad 1
  • Wingza locked this topic