Big Smoke Is Back

Hello Everyone I'm BACKKKKKKKK,

TL;DR: I got bored of being the mingineer CO after being rank locked for 400+ days but now I'm back

Ima keep this short n simple, after playing solidly for about 2 and a half/ 3 years I took a massive break after being super duper burnt out from being in a stagnant commanding role for too long (by my choice alone as I really enjoyed it), I came back for a little bit early this year (in compforce) and then once again left having to focus on my study.....but its the holiday season and gifts are aplenty so I thought I'd come back to stay for a while moving into a more relaxed role where I don't have to be as active as I'm still studying (If ya got reg. suggestions slap em below). I look forward to diving back in. I've missed you all (especially you @Delta) and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and seeing you around. 

And now a Christmas joke:

Why is Santa always so happy?

....Because he knows where all the naughty girls are.

With love <3,

Big Smoke

Ps. After logging in today looks like I'm now a Major General XD

20201231094906_1.thumb.jpg.89504a99da2081d75d8ccb4bab35b514.jpg

Edited by Smoke
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Sinatra said:

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

what he said but less cringew

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mongo said:

Have no idea what you'll get set to, you're likely a Major General based on the fact Compforce changed ranks around a lot very recently.

:O

Thats good news I suppose XD

Edited by Smoke