「DF-03」 Storm
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    12 weeks and 0 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    image.png.7cfaedd5abe29bedc7912eb7bcf1687c.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes in single player
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    The reason why I believe I should be trusted with Pac3 is due to the amount of time I have dedicated to the server. Also I don’t believe I’ve created that many problems or broken most rules within the server. Also I do believe I have self control the while time when I’m on the server. Also currently I only have one warning on the server and it was from 2018. Also I have no attentions at all to abuse Pac3 another reason why I believe I should be trusted with Pac3 is due to me currently being a CL3 while on the server and trying to fullfill by duties as a Nova trooper and to add the last part to why I can be trusted with it I haven't tried exploit whilist I have been on the server.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    The reason why I want access to Pac3 is due to me wanting to add features onto my model and giving it a background from where he came from and just try and improve the rp experience that can be done with Pac3. Also it can make the character I have look a bit more unique compared to others so it can look a bit different. Also I want to also use it in RP when I have the opptunity to do so.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    The reason why I believe I deserve to receive Pac3 is due to me spending large amounts of time on single player usually in the night learning how to use Pac3. Also I have spent around 11 weeks on the server and usually not minging at all whilist I'm on the server also I'm usually pretty active whilist on it. Also another reason why I think I deserve PAC is due to me trying to put effort whilist I play on  the server. I do believe I am somewhat mature compared to other people when it's needed in situations.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • image.png.c9c9781c4d287416fe2b2e03faed9f21.png
  • image.thumb.png.089d3aee7dc8aec772737d94f5a0129c.png
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • image.thumb.png.64855b76fa4f9fc7fcfdbe7286319031.png
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • image.thumb.png.3e8c3b8560ff96d2f2a29bbc1e9f13e4.png
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • image.thumb.png.f804764112553a11a491c39c2af1a538.png
  • PAC3 Example 5 Didn't end well tbh: image.thumb.png.534b0f7166cb9463a30f6986eeb48a66.png
  • Pac Example 6: 
  • image.thumb.png.3af77ea2f2f74edfb492579905566f6f.png
  • Example 7 added on 27/12/20 re-textured tank trooper
  • Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8ca2fcce1a9c962f3df78ffff81f2a3f.pngimage.thumb.png.416c90d651aa38aafe457eac9c2ec89f.png

Example 8 Added 28/12/20 Vader's Fist Trooper

• Spoiler

image.thumb.png.645a433742fa2e2e2459d807cb541b4d.pngimage.thumb.png.8ccce64467512c78ae84544039fc2ba2.png

Example 9 - Added on 30/12/20 - B2 Battle Droid

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ad35ed55e121ed64d050f71bb22ad810.pngimage.thumb.png.a37d051b1784a21215240810085f10c1.png

Example 10 - 19/01/2021

• Spoiler

image.png.d9cbebdc40c131675636d17344345bf9.pngimage.png.9b54d12f0743e9f65b2207f28b39d2af.png

Example 11 added on 23/01/2021

Spoiler

image.png.e504611bd84246214e2df69a34fd9212.png

• Terms & Conditions
  • Yes

Edited by Storm
added stuff reeee
  • Upvote 2

Neutral leaning to +1

Hey storm! my reasoning for my response is because it isn't quite much of what your pac ability shows but then again i am not expert. i have seen you and interacted with you many times and have seen you do things with good intentions but if you can show me a good looking pac of something different of what you have right now eg. navy/officer uniforms. it would be an easy +1 from me. hope to see more from you. good luck!

EDIT: the nova model is really hard to actually see in showcases like these so i reccomend something like VF with more outstanding features

you added another decent looking pac and i believe your skills are enough for tier 1

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1

+1

I could go nit-picking but the answers are a good size and answer the questions

PAC3 Examples are nice and well suited for a Tier 1 PAC3 User

(I would like to see something you build by putting props together but that's just me wanting to see what people can do beyond what they have)

Edited by Yuri
Updated Response
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Yuri said:

Neutral (is subject to change)

Answers for questions are ok, could use a bit more depth.

PAC3 Examples need a bit more range outside of Nova (for example the jetpack)

Pretty much sums it up. 
Examples are very basic, however it does show skill in porting and retexturing. 
The models are ported from this addon pack, I believe. 
  >> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1966076783 << 
(At least, I think you ported them in. The examples are in singleplayer so it's hard to tell.)

I suggest adding more examples outside of Nova. 

As well as outside of Clone Wars Era Tech. pepe_vomit - Discord Emoji
We got too many clones running around these days 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yuri said:

Answers for questions are ok, could use a bit more depth.

I’ll start adding more depth to the answers tomorrow once I get the chance.

32 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Pretty much sums it up. 
Examples are very basic, however it does show skill in porting and retexturing. 
The models are ported from this addon pack, I believe. 
  >> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1966076783 << 
(At least, I think you ported them in. The examples are in singleplayer so it's hard to tell.)

I suggest adding more examples outside of Nova. 

As well as outside of Clone Wars Era Tech. pepe_vomit - Discord Emoji
We got too many clones running around these days 

The phase 2 helmet, backpack and Pauldron were taken from that addon ported the pac and the helmet was retextured if you wish I can show the Dropbox.

@Clover Didn’t realise it was hard to see I’ll take some new screen shots then on a different map.

Edited by Storm
  • Upvote 2

I have known storm for nearly a year and as silly and fun this man is he is a serious role player when he needs to be. Therefore i know this man will not abuse his powers of having tier 1. From being in discord with him while he has been making his PAC he has voiced many great ideas that he will try and create. So im going to be giving Storm a +1. Good luck on your application mate   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lister said:

-1 no cat girl examples smhmh /s

For anyone not versed in reddit-speak, /s means he's being sarcastic.

On top of this, I have it on good authority that Storm would suffer greatly should catgirl pacs appear in game.

HOWEVER, disgusting as they may be, catgirl pacs of storm's would have his most effort into, and would really show the extent of his PAC3 abilities.

+1

• Poggers 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The photos you have attached look really interesting, it is very creative and unique. I like the different concepts and designs you have for different models and it looks great. I have known you for a while and I'm sure you won't abuse it (if you do I will slap you). Keep up the great pacs and fingers crossed you get approved
+1

Edited by Pro
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Pro said:

The photos you have attached look really interesting, it is very creative and unique. I like the different concepts and designs you have for different models and it looks great. I have known you for a while and I'm sure you won't abuse it (if you do I will slap you). Keep up the great pacs and fingers crossed you get approved
+1

I agree, Storm would make great use of PAC3.

+1

• Like 1

Neutral Leaning towards a +1

- Application is well written

- Nice Player

- Examples are rather basic, however, as Kris mentioned the PAC3's you have provided use a lot of the models from the workshop. 

Add some more examples please that show other elements of pac functions. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe Storm would be a great individual to receive Pac, he seems to understand how the editor works and successfully can import models and create custom textures which is currently pac META. Storm is a great guy in character as well as also however I believe some of his RP is limited due to how close he is within his friend group on the server. If storm reaches out on the server and attempts rp with regiments outside of the 501st it could be of much benefit to him and allow for a more extensive use of pac 3. Nonetheless I will be giving storm a +1....

Good luck trooper o7

Edited by Ubermolen
  • Like 1
  • Lucky locked this topic