• SteamID32:
    STEAM_186053852
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Jimmy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3w 0d 07h 51m 12s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1 month probation, I made a mistake when I was new, it was me going on an alt account, not to cause harm, I just wanted to experience other regiments without losing my regiment placement.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Yes. from when I went on an alt account, as I said with the question above, it was not intended to harm, it was to experience other regiments without losing my rank on my main acccount.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Sadly I haven't had the courage to do so.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of a moderator is basically the role of a Police officer, to maintain peace, and enforce the rules. Moderators are in charge of maintaining their respective servers, and extinguish the rule breakers, weeding out these groups of rule breakers allow the innocents of the server to interact in a safe, peaceful environment. They are the keepers of the peace in short.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    As any other moderator, I would also like to maintain the peace of our server. I believe that I am more than capable of helping the server out, which is why I am liking the idea of becoming a moderator, I would also like to make this server the first server I am moderator in on Garry's Mod.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    If I am accepted it will be my first time being a staff member, meaning I won't know a lot, but I will learn quickly, and I will use my power to insist the servers safety, I will be on almost every day, so I will be very active, meaning even if no moderator is on I will possibly be there to fill in for them, allowing other staff members to have their well earned break. When I learn how to correctly use my power I will finally be able to assist other staff members if they require assistance, so that those small groups of rule breakers are dealt with efficiently before they cause any more harm to the server. Please note when I said I will learn quickly I will only need to be reminded about something once occasionally, which will only be for the first few weeks as a trial moderator, such as if someone broke the rules I would need to know if either banning or kicking them would be the best option.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would first analyse the kill logs and catch the culprits name, then I would contact a higher staff member then inform them on the situation, when they acknowledge the situation and inform me on what actions I will need to take, it will depend on what they say such as banning them, if I have the ability to permanent ban the culprit I would do so, and give the reason being: Mass RDM, DC'ed to avoid punishment, but that's only if the admin says so. (Maybe ban them for 2 weeks).
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would first analyse the chat logs to get an idea of what this "Bully" said to the other player. Depending on what they say such as if they were lightly picking on them, I would warn them for harassment, but if they said personal things that could make the other user extremely upset, it will be taken towards a ban. (most likely for 1-3 hours) or even longer.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would immediately contact a higher ranking staff member and inform them about the rogue staff members actions, I would provide video evidence to support my accusations so that they have enough proof to deal with and remove the Rogue staff member from the staff team.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone were to threaten to DDOS the server I would bring them to me, speak to them & depending on what they say such as if it were a joke, I would still ban them for 1 hour, so that they learn their lesson. But if they say something more serious I would possibly permanently ban them, but allow it to be appealable.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    !Ace
  • Bailey locked this topic