Khronos/Zeus/Shive/Kaneki/Toxicity/Donut's Unban appeal

Clearly alot of staff aren't actually reading what I have said, I am very sorry for what I did to Bailey I do regret it alot, i still would like to talk to him, I'm not trying to get unbanned to "shit talk" everyone. I have come to peace that this appeal is going to be denied again so next time I appeal please actually read the whole damn thing because I did regret saying everything and I'm sorry for it.

big fat -1 

You don't need to be in Teamspeak to play the game. Sure, you can't reach CL3 but you're a private. You can still have plenty of fun on the server without being on TS, maybe even donate and be a bounty hunter, that has no rank and you have no leader, you carry tasks out on your own will.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt you are sorry for what you said to Bailey. Poor dude had to go through the loss of a pet that was close to him and you just made fun of him, also calling him a fat cunt on multiple occasions doesn't help. Even when you were allowed in the community discord, all you did was ping bailey and say random stuff to him. It's clear you have some sort of fixation on him, because you want to be unbanned on the TS, where he normally is, whereas he doesn't play on the server.

You were given a chance on the Discord, but got banned 3 weeks later. That says that after second chances, you still arent trustworthy.

If you were to get unbanned on the TS, what would you do??? you are an ST private, the only place you could really be auto allowed in is the ST channel. I think you just want to be unbanned so you can annoy and antagonise Bailey again. 

• Disagree 1
8 minutes ago, crofty said:

big fat -1 

You don't need to be in Teamspeak to play the game. Sure, you can't reach CL3 but you're a private. You can still have plenty of fun on the server without being on TS, maybe even donate and be a bounty hunter, that has no rank and you have no leader, you carry tasks out on your own will.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt you are sorry for what you said to Bailey. Poor dude had to go through the loss of a pet that was close to him and you just made fun of him, also calling him a fat cunt on multiple occasions doesn't help. Even when you were allowed in the community discord, all you did was ping bailey and say random stuff to him. It's clear you have some sort of fixation on him, because you want to be unbanned on the TS, where he normally is, whereas he doesn't play on the server.

You were given a chance on the Discord, but got banned 3 weeks later. That says that after second chances, you still arent trustworthy.

If you were to get unbanned on the TS, what would you do??? you are an ST private, the only place you could really be auto allowed in is the ST channel. I think you just want to be unbanned so you can annoy and antagonise Bailey again. 

I have said on multiple occasions if I was to get unbanned bailey can block me on TS, Also with me pinging bailey on discord he would actually sometimes respond to me, I was then contacted by Cecil and he asked me to stop and I did, I didn't know it was annoying bailey as he would respond back to me answering my questions and i was banned from the IG discord not for bullying or being rude but cause I said the N word for a meme I said which I said "this Ni**a got roasted" and I didn't know the IG Discord was that strict on it as all the other IG discords I have been in like the Sith discord had similar situations, this isn't an excuse just a mistake on judgment and I am sorry for what I said to him.

• Luigi locked this topic