Steam Name: Donut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448651653

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealKhronos/

In-Game Details

In-Game Name: Khronos

In-Game Rank: ST private 

In-Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perma 

Which staff member banned you: Bailey

What date did the ban occur:03/07/2020

What was the reason for the ban: Changing my name in TS to cats suck after finding out Bailey's Cat had passed away.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Bailey and I have a weird toxic relationship where we would roast each other daily and we both didn't take offense to it cause we both knew it was a joke then after a couple of weeks another member and I didn't want to be in the NN discord I'm sure you guys have heard of it anyway it started a fight between multiple people in the discord server and soon after insults started flying out and I guess they weren't for fun but to attack each other (ill be honest I did most of it) but I took it too far by changing my name on TeamSpeak to "Cats suck" after finding out baileys cat had passed away. Yes I know that was a bit fucked up on my part. I have  sent bailey a message after saying sorry and it was idiotic of me to ever say something like that and I do regret saying it.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: Well I'm still able to play on the GMOD server and I still don't even have a warning on that (surprising I know) but all I'm asking is that I be unbanned ONLY on TS this appeal is only for the TS, not the forums its been 5 months since my ban and I will admit I have made insults to bailey within those 5 months, 

- These images are you personally attacking me by changing your TeamSpeak channel names to "Bailey is a marshmallow man fat cunt." and other insulting things while I was at work. I was supplied these images by members of the community who noticed them at the time.

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."

https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"

https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"

https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.

https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt, Bailey."

these images here I have copied from baileys previous response to my ban appeal so I'm going to save him time to not have to use it again yes I did everything here and said everything here, I admit to all of it, and I'm sure bailey has more, I also have gone on alt accounts and gone into TeamSpeak on a couple of occasions I admit to that I even went on there and poked bailey with a video I made which I'm not allowed to post here but that doesn't matter I still breached my ban and did it and I know me admitting to all this doesn't make it ok but I'm coming clean on everything, I have made multiple attempts to talk to bailey and sometimes I do but he still hates me and that's understandable I mean who doesn't on this server, haha but I legit just wanna be able to come on the TS server so I can actually do something on the IG gmod server right now I cant get to CL3 I cant become an event character I cant even talk to my regiment as they are all using TeamSpeak (ST)

I have said that bailey can block me so he doesn't have to have any contact with me at all but all I'm going to be doing is just sitting in probs 1 to 2 different TeamSpeak channels I'm not banned on the Imperial gaming gmod server which everything revolves around so why not just unban me and let me use the TS I'm not going to cause any issues if I'm trusted to still stay on the Gmod server what harm is letting me use the TeamSpeak server. and if I stuff up then yeah community ban me but I'm not going too. So @Bailey give me your Christmas spirit and just let me use the TS again you can keep me banned on the forums and block me on TS.

Edited by Khronos
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

The Biggest -1 - I actually encourage others to read what I am saying below, you'll -1 too.
You were also banned by myself and Cecil, not just myself, the Owner of the Community had to ban you because he knew you crossed the line.
I actually implore other members of Staff to -1 this appeal as well, I want you to continue to stay banned, I want the ban upped to a Community Ban at this rate, you showed you can't change, 3 weeks, that's all it took you to get banned from the Discord.

Just some notes before I begin my statement, Khronos was known as "CallMeDonut" in the IG Discord, he also violated his Teamspeak ban to poke me. In my opinion this is worthy of a further ban extension, but Management don't see it that way.

My Statement
You are not, nor are you ever going to be reformed. You claimed that you've changed, and in moments of respite and clarity, perhaps you do realise the error of your ways. That being said, these moments come far and few in between with you majority of the time being a toxic and terrible human being to those around you, especially to members of the Imperial Gaming community.

Recently you were given a chance to prove that you had changed and were allowed in the IG Community Discord by Management under the condition that "If there's one thing he (you) does wrong, he's out." This was on November 17th, you were banned after saying the n word by replacing the g's with q's, which directly violated the Discord rule "Racism and prejudice will be met with punishments. As stated earlier, anything meant to be insulting to a race or group of people will be dealt with and punishments will be handed out." and was the official reason for your ban. 

After your ban, someone in the Sith Discord helped you collect year old and out of context images of myself saying the n word and other terms which could be determined as degrading or insulting and edited them into a video in an attempt to make it seem like your actions were just and unworthy of a ban. While what I said was distasteful, it was not against the Imperial Gaming rules in any way, as I stated on the Discord today, unless something directly attacks someone, most of the profane words that get said in private settings can’t be punished, in your case, what you said was in a very public setting being the public IG Discord. The difference between these two is that the Sith Discord is a privately ran regimental discord and the IG discord is a public discord all members of the community can partake and interact in.

Additionally, prior to this in the Discord you were rude, disruptive and generally toxic to many community members, being ironic and satirical the entire time you interacted with the community, saying things such as "Dude SWRP frick yes" when you claim to want to come back to the Community and play Garry's Mod. You aren't banned from the Garry's Mod Server and continue to not play on it even though you claim that it's the reason you want to be unbanned from the Teamspeak, the Forums and now the Discord.

I am aware that there have been some brief moments when you've jumped on the Server and during this time, you’ve spent your entire time messing around, annoying people and minging, albeit, these are second hand accounts as I don't play on the Server much (if all) anymore and am just relaying what I’ve heard from those who have had the displeasure of having to interact with you.

Most people already know of our past, I don't like you, you were and are a horrible human being to me and others, you have zero remorse for the things you do, you continue to insult me with almost every chance you get, you toed the line in the Discord for 3 weeks before you were banned again, you couldn't even last 3 weeks. You joked about my dead cat not even 4 hours after she had passed away in my hands, you don't want to come back to the community, you don't want to "play GMod", you want to sit on the teamspeak and take the piss out of everyone that you can, you want to belittle the work put into this community by your friends in Management who continue to put up with your behaviour and attitude.

Evidence
You don't deserve to come back, most, if not all my claims will now be backed up by the following evidence, some old, some very fresh. Some of these images are tame in comparison to the old evidence from your Discord (which can be viewed below) but continue to show your lack of concern for the Community and the people within it as well as the reason for your ban.

New Evidence from his time in the Discord

Spoiler

image0.pngGeneral toxicity.
image1.png"I want to play GMod and play on the Server" - Then you post stuff like this.
image2.pngImage of the Community Owner as a child.
image3.pngSaying the n word in the Discord (reason you were banned from there)
image4.pngJust general lack of concern for the actual reason of your ban.
image5.png
"I'll say the n word and you'll have a reason to ban me." this was after I asked you to stop @'ing me repeatedly, the following 4 images are you just doing that again.
image6.png
image7.png
image8.png
image9.png
cbf506d07e01a067e449d125d7537073-png.jpgYou asked for it to be here, you are toxic.
ebf46d017b5f7dd1a525aac82b64138f-png.jpg
Cecil messaged you on multiple occasions to stop being stupid in the Discord, you then decided to joke about the Community Owner telling you "stop" even though you were on massively thin ice.

Old Evidence I will Link Again, he supplied these himself in the appeal.

https://gyazo.com/140feec368d1d9e685b062b6f0d2bb8d - This first image is you XD'ing at the fact that the Community Owner stepped down close to your first appeal. The post was hidden by me and then deleted by Zaspan. Firstly, this is you breaking the terms of your forums ban. Secondly, it is also you laughing at someone who has done a lot for the community stepping away.
https://gyazo.com/1688fc36f4c103baef5f80cd8c07fca1 - This image is me speaking to Cecil about you being toxic on the forums, saying in Japanese "Please stop talking" while a discussion was going ahead, another, admittedly small thing you've done to show that you don't deserve to be in the community.

yikes_1.PNG
yikes_3.PNG

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."
https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.
https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt Bailey."

• Thinking 2
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 3

(This is a direct response to @Bailey's statement.) 

image0.png

This is clearly an ironic joke, you are clearly reaching, you haven’t even shown who this message was directed at, and if the person this was directed at feels offended I apologize profusely. You talk about me using old images from the SITH discord in the video with no context behind it but you have also not included any context with these screenshots.

image1.png

This is clearly a joke, it has no offensive or direct meaning at anyone, it was not said to attack people, this is extreme reaching.

image2.png

This was a clear inside joke between the Community Owner and friends, no one even knew that the photo was Cecil, however now you have brought it to everyone's attention, you have now doxxed the Community Owner, well done.

image3.png                                                                                                                               I changed my name to show my previous title on the server, how in the slightest is this evidence towards “toxicity”.

image4.png

This is clear sarcasm and me reaching for help, i was basically speaking into the void as i was obviously not going to get unbanned.

image5.png

In this image, I was clearly making a joke, as seen in the last message “but let this be a warning when I’m jamming forever by Chris brown I kinda go sicko mode” Obviously if you did give me the chance to play with you, I wouldn’t say any sort of racial slur as I understand the meaning behind the word.

image6.png

image7.png

image8.png

image9.png

As you can see in the photos above, I tried a number of times to positively interact with you as I do actually feel bad for the comments I have made towards you. All I wanted to do was to have the chance to speak with you again and have a proper opportunity to apologize for everything that I did to you, although through my countless attempts at trying to speak with you, you have constantly shut me down at any chance I got to talk with you. You also had me blocked, which means that you would’ve had to click “Show Blocked Message” to view anything and everything I said in the IG discord. If you didn’t want to talk to me you could’ve just ignored my messages.

cbf506d07e01a067e449d125d7537073-png.jpg

In this photo, I was simply expressing an opinion that I had of “The Mandalorian” which resulted in you reacting in a negative way and @’ing me when i wasn’t even talking to you to begin with.

z_-_0zFsc1nHyAqq9FZ2KtNmLIcSup3t1bZGkhvO3GQts4zT8STdvd07FDUJ3j7bkdLwhHUWZ_JeO0nXjBuCDCtNy27DhYVMzL-MvMQHQ93MjgoFmUN4YcJY-lRDM34cKn1Hum27

Whilst we were both in Sith, we had a pretty toxic relationship where in both the discord and the teamspeak we continuously insulted each other.

CoIr3gVnFUp0pF5wOG0h1yaSQiN1cDzIto-a6zizJrRm85HjNyVBd54fVU3oungmBB_aB6yrh90OXuRjP4QRt0V3FjFQ75f0rAf-gm20u9JPw3trQC5kemOLNLnOerWiZdKwybHn

In your reply you clearly state “It was not against the Imperial Gaming rules in any way, unless something directly attacks someone” and in the above image you can clearly see you directly saying something negative about me, which i agree i have said the same sort of stuff to you. The end of this statement you say “What you said was in a very public setting being the public IG discord” which is odd as you have said a lot of stuff in the Sith Discord equally as bad as the stuff that I have said.

9-hKYPAQybxevrJKlDmCRfIOkiKa9zpbTS2DpHiCY-iqM2cEGhjwk97eFMtwxmi57uA30qE-VWTc5sVfJbm33t6v7IdQ19lu2EcN-PYSZ_Jy4izWR74ynfCuDYSgYbmsKAaut8O6

In the above section included in your statement, you stated that i am a “horrible human being” to you as well as other people, but throughout my time of being a part of IG i haven’t been toxic towards “others” if so, please list who.

Edited by Khronos
  • Shocked 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
3 hours ago, Khronos said:

Below are screenshots attached to provide evidence to my claim that Bailey's downvoting of my appeals are based more off of his personal bias against me, and less about his claims to care for remarks about racism/sexual orientation. I can't stress enough that this is solely to show that his responses show a degree of hypocrisy/double standards showing that while he claims that I should be community banned for such remarks, he himself has been founded to have made them numerous times directed at myself and other members of the community. WARNING: Screenshots contain offensive language, please open at your own discretion.

I am not going to go back and forth like your original ban appeal, I spent far too much time on it and it got us nowhere, as I said during my response to your appeal (if you bothered to read it), I admit to saying all of these things, I said them, duh, but this appeal isn't actually about me or about the n word, I shouldn't have used it, nor should I use it, but I do, but that's not what this appeal is about. This appeal is about your constant harassment and toxicity to members of the community, especially myself over the last 6 or so Months.

So, to address the screenshots fully and to put them in the light, these are from the Sith Discord, a privately run Regimental discord for Sith, about a year ago when myself, John, Zote, Jay, Jye, Braino, Jalex and others I'm sure I'm forgetting were all either apart of Inquisitors, Marauders or Royal Guard. During this time the entire discord was a cesspool of racist, sexist, homophobic and downright fucked up comments, as can be seen from the screenshots, I said my fair share of them. The difference between this scenario and the scenario I mention in your ban from the Discord is that your use of the word was on the Imperial Gaming Public Discord and you were given the instructions "Not one problem or you're gone."

In regards to the rest of it, yeah, some of the evidence is reaching, but that's not really the point of the post, the point of the post is that the 'reason' you want to be unbanned is so you can play GMod, but as has been stated time and time again, by yourself no less, you aren't banned from the Garry's Mod Server. You're right, you can't reach CL3, but there's plenty of regiments that use Discord, Shock, 501st, Medics, they would all probably accept you if you actually played the Server and it wasn't just some thinly veiled excuse for you to try and get unbanned from Teamspeak so you can go right back to your old antics and shit on the Community while pretending to be apart of it.

I would also like to address the "echo chamber" notion, there are other Staff who disagree with the unban but don't want to post because it would end up just being "-1 what Bailey said" because when I respond to these appeals, I cover EVERY base because I'm the one who's been in the thick of it, I'm the one who couldn't catch a break, I'm the one who had memes made about them in a private discord with Management and nothing happened, I'm the one who has to try and defend myself every fucking time this appeal goes up because it always comes back around to "u said the n word too" yeah I did, and "i'm sorry for your cat, what I did was bad" yeah it fucking was, but you don't see it that way and I know you don't by the actions you take.

Apologies if this response has some mistakes in regards to the grammar and punctuation, I've had less than 4 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'd rather be asleep, but I wake up to notifications on my Discord "Did you see that? Wtf, is he allowed to put that up?" or "Hey bro check the appeal" and I get sucked into it because I know that if I don't take the stand, you'll weasle your way back into this Community.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

Im getting sick of this back and forth war on my appeal every time I post it Bailey, you say you don't think I'm sorry for what I said, understandable so accept my offer and talk to me 1 on 1 in discord instead of having this little appeal war with me we don't have to he friends or like each other what I posted wasn't to attack you I'm trying to say we BOTH said alot of shit and i took it way too far and have tried saying sorry soo many times and tried having a 1 on 1 so many times, so just talk to me see if you really think I'm sorry instead on reading messages, messages have no emotion to them so I'm asking TALK WITH ME.. (IM on my phone so sorry if this looks shit)

Edited by Khronos
  • Upvote 4

Neutral

I'm sitting on the fence with this one.

In my honest opinion both sides of the quarrel between; Khronos and Bailey, have their fair share of points to bring up, however further down the line you begin to see that whilst Khronos has made the efforts to continue his appeals and change his ways, he still returns to his banteristic style of communication via discord. Now with that said I do genuinely believe that Khronos has learned a lot from the ban were he was downright attacking bailey with the entire cat scenario and these other comments in the Public IG Discord are more running along the lines of Australian Banter rather than downright attacking members of the community; it seems more to me as someone having a laugh whilst also voicing his opinions on different topics, I don't see much evidence of him attacking other members of the community in the discord, however I can see how it may cause a disruption

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

The difference between these two is that the Sith Discord is a privately ran regimental discord and the IG discord is a public discord all members of the community can partake and interact in.

With this comes a lot of things to light.. It's no secret that messages said around the 2018-2019 periods of the Sith Discord were entirely toxic and downright belittling as has been and was the environment based around Sith, I don't blame Bailey or Khronos or anyone for that matter with any messages that were said in the channel as it was both quite a while ago and almost a requirement to act thing sort of way otherwise you would begin to stand out and be sort of an outcast in the Discord. However this does bring up other different issues outlining the difference between Public and Private Discords as most of the Evidence of Baileys personal attacks come from a Private Discord which I can only assume is Khronos's Discord. Whilst it does act as supporting evidence towards rules that Khronos had broken and the very first personal attacks made in the Teamspeak, it does seem like a discord not even remotely associated with IG aside from people in it and I would not be surprised if there were other messages about other people in it.

Whilst Khronos has not been the best with me most of the times it's always been chalked up to banter, and I never really held much of a grudge against anything Khronos did or said to me as it was practically the setting of Sith at the time.

I personally start to view this as more of a personal issue rather the more and more times I read over one of these appeals as the entire issue appears to be between the two of you and with that said an agreement could probably be made with management similar to ones that have been made in the past, I wont name any names, however many of these kind of deals were made around 2018 and 2019 on both Imperial and Clone Wars with either groups of people or individuals who couldn't get along. Again, he is only banned on Teamspeak and Discord, It seems to me that an agreement could easily be made with Bailey and Khronos brokered by management, Bailey could easily keep him blocked on both platforms and there are heaps of staff members present throughout regiments in the TS to monitor him if he seeks to have any malcontent with how he behaves in the Teamspeak.

My final take away from all of this is: Both Bailey and Khronos have had an unusual relationship stemming from the origination of the Sith Discord, as a result it ended up in a lot of toxic and narcissistic comments to be spouted at any turn, Back then it was pretty common for people in the Sith Discord to constantly 'roast, offend and attack' other members of Sith. Whilst I don't believe any of the 'new' evidence is much of a reason to keep him banned I can definitely say that he did in-fact overstep on multiple occasions, with that said I also believe any old evidence present in the Sith Discord should be off the records as well given the clandestine nature of how the Discord used to operate.

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 8

-1 sorry to say But I have read both ban appeals and I agree with Bailey, I believe in second chances but not for this one, the way you attacked him by calling him the most disgusting and vile names is just way out your head and to add to this you attacked his passed away cat, any pet is just as a friend as a human, this is called bulling and harassment to the extent were it could be illegal, at the time you may have found it funny but that's what's most bullies think of when their comitting this horrible act, after when people get bullied to this extent they start to have emotional issues.

At the end of the day it will be a -1 due to your behavior, too me you are not welcomed in the community.

Edited by Midway
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

I'm sitting on the fence with this one.

In my honest opinion both sides of the quarrel between; Khronos and Bailey, have their fair share of points to bring up, however further down the line you begin to see that whilst Khronos has made the efforts to continue his appeals and change his ways, he still returns to his banteristic style of communication via discord. Now with that said I do genuinely believe that Khronos has learned a lot from the ban were he was downright attacking bailey with the entire cat scenario and these other comments in the Public IG Discord are more running along the lines of Australian Banter rather than downright attacking members of the community; it seems more to me as someone having a laugh whilst also voicing his opinions on different topics, I don't see much evidence of him attacking other members of the community in the discord, however I can see how it may cause a disruption

With this comes a lot of things to light.. It's no secret that messages said around the 2018-2019 periods of the Sith Discord were entirely toxic and downright belittling as has been and was the environment based around Sith, I don't blame Bailey or Khronos or anyone for that matter with any messages that were said in the channel as it was both quite a while ago and almost a requirement to act thing sort of way otherwise you would begin to stand out and be sort of an outcast in the Discord. However this does bring up other different issues outlining the difference between Public and Private Discords as most of the Evidence of Baileys personal attacks come from a Private Discord which I can only assume is Khronos's Discord. Whilst it does act as supporting evidence towards rules that Khronos had broken and the very first personal attacks made in the Teamspeak, it does seem like a discord not even remotely associated with IG aside from people in it and I would not be surprised if there were other messages about other people in it.

Whilst Khronos has not been the best with me most of the times it's always been chalked up to banter, and I never really held much of a grudge against anything Khronos did or said to me as it was practically the setting of Sith at the time.

I personally start to view this as more of a personal issue rather the more and more times I read over one of these appeals as the entire issue appears to be between the two of you and with that said an agreement could probably be made with management similar to ones that have been made in the past, I wont name any names, however many of these kind of deals were made around 2018 and 2019 on both Imperial and Clone Wars with either groups of people or individuals who couldn't get along. Again, he is only banned on Teamspeak and Discord, It seems to me that an agreement could easily be made with Bailey and Khronos brokered by management, Bailey could easily keep him blocked on both platforms and there are heaps of staff members present throughout regiments in the TS to monitor him if he seeks to have any malcontent with how he behaves in the Teamspeak.

My final take away from all of this is: Both Bailey and Khronos have had an unusual relationship stemming from the origination of the Sith Discord, as a result it ended up in a lot of toxic and narcissistic comments to be spouted at any turn, Back then it was pretty common for people in the Sith Discord to constantly 'roast, offend and attack' other members of Sith. Whilst I don't believe any of the 'new' evidence is much of a reason to keep him banned I can definitely say that he did in-fact overstep on multiple occasions, with that said I also believe any old evidence present in the Sith Discord should be off the records as well given the clandestine nature of how the Discord used to operate.

With my previous post I want to reiterate I'm not trying to turn this from a ban appeal to a back and forth. I'm solely trying to show that comments of mine Bailey mentioned have been brought used against me and I've been condemned for them, yet the ones I mentioned of him were so casually swept under the rug just now. Mine were from a private discord I used to be apart of, Baileys were from a private IG discord/his private discord. You put it better than I could have in regards to the difference between private/public discords being used as evidence. Im just trying to point out the discrepancies here due to my comments being used against me in regards to a ban appeal, as they were part of a personal disagreement between myself and Bailey. The entire foundation for the ban and most of the negative aspects of Bailey's response against my appeals, in fact, are old and personal and not relating to the community in the slightest. This is why I found it prudent to make that statement, although I would like to avoid a back and forth and focus on the ban itself in regards to the community from now on. Thank you for your feedback Mongo.

• Upvote 4
9 hours ago, Bailey said:

you have zero remorse for the things you do, you continue to insult me with almost every chance you get, you toed the line in the Discord for 3 weeks before you were banned again, you couldn't even last 3 weeks. You joked about my dead cat not even 4 hours after she had passed away in my hands, you don't want to come back to the community, you don't want to "play GMod", you want to sit on the teamspeak and take the piss out of everyone that you can

I don’t know how a human being can do this to another human being. 0 remorse, you clearly don’t intend on trying to make this community a better place, Imperial Gaming doesn’t need an individual constantly belittling people.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this ban turns into a community ban at this point.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

I don't think you can be trusted to behave appropriately if your ban was lifted. Below I will raise a few points as to why I think this :

• During your ban period on teamspeak, you used alt accounts on "a couple of occasions" to breach the terms of your ban. You also used these accounts to continue to harass a member of the community. To me this does not seem to be the behavior of someone who is ready to come off their ban.
10 hours ago, Khronos said:

I also have gone on alt accounts and gone into TeamSpeak on a couple of occasions I admit to that I even went on there and poked bailey with a video I made which I'm not allowed to post here

• You were recently given a chance to display your reformed behavior by being allowed into the IG Community discord. You were given a second chance to repair your relations with those who you had harassed previously but instead you decided to behave in a manner that lead to you being banned for "Racism and prejudice". After only 3 weeks, no less. Again, I do not think this is the behavior of someone who has reformed themselves and ready to be un-banned.
10 hours ago, Bailey said:

you were banned after saying the n word by replacing the g's with q's, which directly violated the Discord rule "Racism and prejudice will be met with punishments. As stated earlier, anything meant to be insulting to a race or group of people will be dealt with and punishments will be handed out." and was the official reason for your ban. 

• You have made multiple ban appeals in the past, and have claimed to have reformed your behavior and attitude. However, from my perspective I have yet to see any period of prolonged reformed behavior from you. On your appeal in September, you claimed to "Personally believe that I'm a different person" and that "I'm not here to talk shit about another member". Yet to my knowledge you have yet to show us this is true. From my knowledge you have made no effort to restore your reputation with the community at large and I think that is the biggest reason why I cannot leave positive support on this appeal. I think you need to take a serious look at yourself and decide what actions you can take to rebuild your reputation within this community. Writing another appeal in 3 months with a few new screenshots will not do it. You need to start showing us your reformed behavior and then maybe we can talk about you re-integrating into IG.
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Jalex said:

You were given a second chance to repair your relations with those who you had harassed previously but instead you decided to behave in a manner that lead to you being banned for "Racism and prejudice".

I appreciate the response, but I'm going to stop you there and clarify what I said in the IG discord was not me being racist or prejudice what so ever I said the N WORD using Q's yes it wasn't allowed fair enough it was a public place but to say it was racism and prejudice is just a lie, racism insinuates that i was acting hostile towards another race which I was not. Thank you for the response though.

9 minutes ago, Jalex said:

I think you need to take a serious look at yourself and decide what actions you can take to rebuild your reputation within this community. Writing another appeal in 3 months with a few new screenshots will not do it. You need to start showing us your reformed behavior and then maybe we can talk about you re-integrating into IG.

How do you suppose I build a reputation when I'm banned on all public places. There is literally no harm in putting me on a perma probation and actually seeing how I act rather then form opinions from what others say cause it's like Chinese whispers at this point.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Khronos said:

How do you suppose I build a reputation when I'm banned on all public places.

12 hours ago, Khronos said:

Well I'm still able to play on the GMOD server

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I would rather talk to people in an Out of character place, Bailey I understand you hate me and really don't want me back but why wouldn't you want to put me on probation and if I fuck up like all you think I will. Then I'm community banned and I have absolutely no reason to ever be allowed back into the community and you get what you have wished for.

• Disagree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

• Your actions speak for themselves with how you've acted in TS and The Forums, with posting Scriptures from the Chinese Bible aswell as mocking/Bullying bailey to the extent where it goes into the territory of Sociopathic rather than Toxic  
  • Granted your actions were specific to a certain member, and I have not had many negative interactions with you.
  • But from what I have heard it's not very good

I Believe one day you shall be granted permission to re-enter TS, you are Improving, but sometimes someone's past just ruins it for them.
Best of luck with Future appeals Khronos 

Edited by Delta
  • Thinking 1
26 minutes ago, Delta said:

• Your actions speak for themselves with how you've acted and what you've done to members of our community and I do not think you should Re-enter.

Hey delta!, I would just like to ask as bailey hasn't answered my question what other "members" have I done this to besides bailey of course . Thanks for the response though 

Edited by Khronos
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Matto said:

-1 looking at  the evidence provided I do not believe you should be let back into this community.  This appears to be more then just a ''Weird toxic relationship''

Thanks for the response Matto, but could i ask what "evidence" you are talking about as the evidence he provided has been explained in full already

"

image0.png

This is clearly an ironic joke, you are clearly reaching, you haven’t even shown who this message was directed at, and if the person this was directed at feels offended I apologize profusely. You talk about me using old images from the SITH discord in the video with no context behind it but you have also not included any context with these screenshots.

image1.png

This is clearly a joke, it has no offensive or direct meaning at anyone, it was not said to attack people, this is extreme reaching.

image2.png

This was a clear inside joke between the Community Owner and friends, no one even knew that the photo was Cecil, however now you have brought it to everyone's attention, you have now doxxed the Community Owner, well done.

image3.png                                                                                                                               I changed my name to show my previous title on the server, how in the slightest is this evidence towards “toxicity”.

image4.png

This is clear sarcasm and me reaching for help, i was basically speaking into the void as i was obviously not going to get unbanned.

image5.png

In this image, I was clearly making a joke, as seen in the last message “but let this be a warning when I’m jamming forever by Chris brown I kinda go sicko mode” Obviously if you did give me the chance to play with you, I wouldn’t say any sort of racial slur as I understand the meaning behind the word.

image6.png

image7.png

image8.png

image9.png

As you can see in the photos above, I tried a number of times to positively interact with you as I do actually feel bad for the comments I have made towards you. All I wanted to do was to have the chance to speak with you again and have a proper opportunity to apologize for everything that I did to you, although through my countless attempts at trying to speak with you, you have constantly shut me down at any chance I got to talk with you. You also had me blocked, which means that you would’ve had to click “Show Blocked Message” to view anything and everything I said in the IG discord. If you didn’t want to talk to me you could’ve just ignored my messages.

cbf506d07e01a067e449d125d7537073-png.jpg

In this photo, I was simply expressing an opinion that I had of “The Mandalorian” which resulted in you reacting in a negative way and @’ing me when i wasn’t even talking to you to begin with.

z_-_0zFsc1nHyAqq9FZ2KtNmLIcSup3t1bZGkhvO3GQts4zT8STdvd07FDUJ3j7bkdLwhHUWZ_JeO0nXjBuCDCtNy27DhYVMzL-MvMQHQ93MjgoFmUN4YcJY-lRDM34cKn1Hum27

Whilst we were both in Sith, we had a pretty toxic relationship where in both the discord and the teamspeak we continuously insulted each other.

CoIr3gVnFUp0pF5wOG0h1yaSQiN1cDzIto-a6zizJrRm85HjNyVBd54fVU3oungmBB_aB6yrh90OXuRjP4QRt0V3FjFQ75f0rAf-gm20u9JPw3trQC5kemOLNLnOerWiZdKwybHn

In your reply you clearly state “It was not against the Imperial Gaming rules in any way, unless something directly attacks someone” and in the above image you can clearly see you directly saying something negative about me, which i agree i have said the same sort of stuff to you. The end of this statement you say “What you said was in a very public setting being the public IG discord” which is odd as you have said a lot of stuff in the Sith Discord equally as bad as the stuff that I have said.

9-hKYPAQybxevrJKlDmCRfIOkiKa9zpbTS2DpHiCY-iqM2cEGhjwk97eFMtwxmi57uA30qE-VWTc5sVfJbm33t6v7IdQ19lu2EcN-PYSZ_Jy4izWR74ynfCuDYSgYbmsKAaut8O6

In the above section included in your statement, you stated that i am a “horrible human being” to you as well as other people, but throughout my time of being a part of IG i haven’t been toxic towards “others” if so, please list who."

Edited by Khronos
  • Agree 2
23 hours ago, Delta said:

, with posting Scriptures from the Chinese Bible aswell as mocking/Bullying bailey to the extent where it goes into the territory of Sociopathic rather than Toxic  

Could you please show me this Chinese bible stuff I have no idea what you mean by I posted Chinese bible??? idk wtf that even means. if you going to make an accusation please back it up with some evidence. Also with this "Sociopathic" term are you aware at all that this is indeed a two way street now by saying that and like I have said so many times before I went over the line yes 100% there's no arguing that and I regret it and I'm sorry for it. But to say what I said to bailey makes it into the territory of sociopathic then what does that mean for what he has said to me and others? It seems like a lot of staff are completely dismissing my whole response I did and just going off a single person response which is sad to see. 

Edited by Khronos
  • Agree 1

-1 leaning toward neutral. 

In both your appeal and the responses to people i can see that you have not changed much. Your attitude in response to people alone is threatening and rude to say the least it does not seem like you are mature enough from these responses. Furthurmore looking at you appeal directly, you seem to have some remorse but you again come off as exteremely rude saying stuff like "to save him time to not have to use it again" and asking him to find his "christmas spirit" this is an appeal seems like a poke at his conscience. But i will admit as i said before SOME of this makes it seem remorsefull but its been 5 months you aparently havent shown any change in behaviour and attitude and to me seems like you could do it again. My opinion is subject to change have a nice day. 

8 minutes ago, Angus said:

-1 leaning toward neutral. 

In both your appeal and the responses to people i can see that you have not changed much. Your attitude in response to people alone is threatening and rude to say the least it does not seem like you are mature enough from these responses. Furthurmore looking at you appeal directly, you seem to have some remorse but you again come off as exteremely rude saying stuff like "to save him time to not have to use it again" and asking him to find his "christmas spirit" this is an appeal seems like a poke at his conscience. But i will admit as i said before SOME of this makes it seem remorsefull but its been 5 months you aparently havent shown any change in behaviour and attitude and to me seems like you could do it again. My opinion is subject to change have a nice day. 

Hello Angus thanks for the response, me saying stuff like "to save him time" and "Find Christmas spirit" is not me poking him at all, and who am i threatening and being rude to in my responses? And when you say "you apparently havnet shown any change in behavior" have you yourself actually interacted with me at all?

• Thinking 1

Gonna start off by saying that while yes this is your appeal, the only thing about bailey that should be brought up is his response and what you have said to him to lead up to your ban, so if you would like to make a report on bailey then make one, don't keep posting stuff he has said in your appeal please.

Alright now to my opinion, I'm going to be leaving a -1 for the following reasons:

- From your appeal you do appear to be somewhat remorseful for what you have done.

- Your comments aren't the best and appear to just be wanting to start an argument with every single person.

But this is not what I am leaving a -1 for.
- In every single one of the examples that have been listed on the appeal you have passed off as "A joke" or something along the lines of it not being something bad. Due to this I truly don't think that you are able to recognise that what you have done has been wrong.

- From what I can see, you don't appear to have a filter which is something I think you need first to be brought back into the community further. Especially within the stormtrooper channel which appears to be the only thing you want to be in the TS for.

Before you start arguing I would like to suggest that before you try again you take a long time to go through everything that has been brought up in this and think to yourself about how you would feel if you were in that persons shoes, especially the incident which got you banned in the first place. When you are truly able to come back and recognise when it is apropriate to make these comments then I will consider changing my response, but for now please just take a minute to reflect hard on what has happened.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 3
  • Advisor

So, within the 5 months or however long it's been since you were banned from the TS server, you admit that you've used multiple alt accounts to get back on. You admit that within those 5 months you have insulted bailey (Which is why you were banned in the first place) and you still think you should be unbanned? You have shown literally no remorse in your appeal at all. Nowhere did you say you regret your actions or that you were sorry so you clearly aren't sorry. I understand you wanting to be unbanned but you're going to have to come up with a better reason than "I can still play on the Garry's Mod server so I think I should be allowed on the TS server" if you want to be allowed back within the community. I personally don't see any reason as to why you should be allowed back until you can actually give proper reasoning as to why you should be.

Even looking at your replies to some comments, it's clear you have no remorse for the ban from TS or the Discord. Instead of putting so much effort into defending yourself against things you claim to be false, I would suggest you actually read over every single reply as well as your own appeal and acknowledge that you have done wrong and actually show us that you have changed by showing even the slightest amount of remorse. At the end of the day, you made fun of somebodies deceased pet 4 hours after it happened and from what I have seen, you don't even acknowledge the fact that you were in the wrong. Anyone who goes out of their way to do that doesn't deserve to be a member of this community and to be honest, i'm surprised you weren't banned in-game when this occurred. 

On 12/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, Khronos said:

Obviously if you did give me the chance to play with you, I wouldn’t say any sort of racial slur as I understand the meaning behind the word.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:04 PM, Khronos said:

I appreciate the response, but I'm going to stop you there and clarify what I said in the IG discord was not me being racist or prejudice what so ever I said the N WORD using Q's yes it wasn't allowed fair enough it was a public place but to say it was racism and prejudice is just a lie, racism insinuates that i was acting hostile towards another race which I was not. Thank you for the response though.

I also want to quote 2 of your replies and ask you to carefully read over them and let me know if you see anything wrong.

-1, in case that wasn't clear.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

you don't even acknowledge the fact that you were in the wrong

You have shown literally no remorse in your appeal at all. Nowhere did you say you regret

On 12/19/2020 at 7:02 AM, Khronos said:

Im getting sick of this back and forth war on my appeal every time I post it Bailey, you say you don't think I'm sorry for what I said, understandable so accept my offer and talk to me 1 on 1 in discord instead of having this little appeal war with me we don't have to he friends or like each other what I posted wasn't to attack you I'm trying to say we BOTH said alot of shit and i took it way too far and have tried saying sorry soo many times and tried having a 1 on 1 so many times, so just talk to me see if you really think I'm sorry instead on reading messages, messages have no emotion to them so I'm asking TALK WITH ME.. (IM on my phone so sorry if this looks shit)

I would suggest you actually read over every single reply

I also suggest you read over every single reply of mine

On 12/19/2020 at 1:15 AM, Khronos said:

I have  sent bailey a message after saying sorry and it was idiotic of me to ever say something like that and I do regret saying it.

I have said sorry so many times, i have asked to talk to him so many Times, i have said i regret it so many times even in this appeal, 

Edited by Khronos
  • Luigi locked this topic