Turn Back time

So over the past week I hit a rough spot and just looked back on my life, and I thought I would give up the world to turn back the clock and re-live the past back to 2015-17 back when life was abit simpler, Mueselk still posted TF2 and I just started on the internet and Play SWRP for my first time. relive all the happy moments, learning about the internet something that would change my life for ever good and for bad. and even off the Internet still having a full family life being its best, having close friends and people I could fall Back on, I'm sort of ranting at this point so I just wanna ask how many people feel the same?

The past can be seen as far better than the future, just keep your head up boss. Things getting more complicated means you're getting more complicated as a person, sometimes its a good thing.

Everyone makes mistakes it's apart of human nature to make mistakes whether that be in the heat of passion or whatever it is what matters is what you do after. The mistakes you make in life will only make your stronger.

Don't be sad when you make a mistake just know that life will go on and next time you will know where you went wrong and as a result you will do better :).