STEAM_0:0:151475164

Steam Profile Link:

In Game Name:
D. Stewart

Time Played Imperial RP:
6 Weeks 1 Day 23 Hours 25 Minutes

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
1962893581_Screenshot2020-12-14003134.png.4288f9a3cfbe7816bc48a536bb9242a4.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
Unfortunately, I have been warned once for RDM + FailRP (I feel it was undeserving as it was below 14 players and was a friend of mine) though it has been over a year or two now and I have thoroughly thought it through and thoroughly regret that it now stains my ban/warn history.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I have not been banned so far and do not intend to do so in the future.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
I was previously T-EM when Welshy (Infinite Event Man) was in charge, however, during my time as T-EM my pc had blown and I had to regrettably resign as the parts were lost in the transaction and delayed. I also understand that I have much more to learn and am more than willing to increase my current knowledge of being a staff member.

Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
I strongly believe Event Masters is what keeps the server alive as their extremely important job (Running Events) bring a more enjoyable experience to the server by adding new role-playing opportunities and constantly moulding the Imperial Gaming Community through unique events. I hope to become an Event Master to also create new role-playing opportunities as I have many ideas that I wish to bring to fruition through these events as well as inspire potential future event masters.

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
I have many attributes that I can bring to the Event Master team that will help me in my journey to becoming a great Event Master. I believe all these attributes will have an impact on the sort of Event Master I will be whether it is small or big.
Starting off, throughout my time in Imperial Gaming I have been in multiple regiments, these regiments include Navy, Sith, Military and currently COMPNOR, I believe this is an important factor as it will allow me to create better RP based on certain regiments/branches. Another attribute of mine is maturity, I understand there is a certain time for everything and believe maturity will allow me to have better decision making as the role EM has a significant impact on the reputation of Imperial Gaming Community and can be affected based on my actions. Furthermore, I am creative and am capable of imagining new unique event ideas and putting them onto paper, later on putting them into action.

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
As previously stated, during my time in Imperial Gaming I have been in multiple branches and understand the different RP the regiments professionalize in, this will allow me to create inclusive events. I can base the event on certain regiments and believe it will be more enjoyable for the specific branch whilst distracting the others with an equally fun experience that is specifically created for the branch as well, however, I understand that I may be unable to include all branches in one event, I will work towards basing the next event on the branches that were not focused on previously. I believe my creativity will allow me to create enjoyable events, however, I also understand that I may fail sometimes, despite this I will always ask both the Event Characters and the other players for feedback to better my events in the future.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
Yes

Anything else you would like to add?
As I have been a long time member of Imperial Gaming, I have witnessed countless events both great and disappointing. I hope to reenact past great events that I enjoyed incredibly in hopes that I may bring the same fun experience that I had gone through to the new members of the community whilst bringing back nostalgia to the older ones.

Event Idea 1:

Event Idea 2:

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Edited by Percival
Had to change name since pk'd for alzheimers
  • Upvote 3

+1

I have seen your RP in ISB first hand and can say with certainty that you are EM material. 

• Events have lots of detail and are creative
  • Is active in current position
  • Answers are detailed

Good luck with your application!

• Upvote 1

+1

Events are nicely formatted and there is a quite detailed description for backstory and how things can be handled

Haven't seen Percival around too much before but other people have stated he is active and a good member of the community.

Event 2 might be an issue; if he is going to be modelling and getting non-ecs to be zombies, this tends to result in confusion of what the trooper is able to do, NLR & RDM.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Percival said:

RDM + FailRP (I feel it was undeserving as it was below 14 players and was a friend of mine) though it has been over a year or two now and I have thoroughly thought it through and thoroughly regret that it now stains my ban/warn history.

I'm not sure if warn appeals are still allowed, but I recommend giving it a try.

Edited by Yuri
Was clarified
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Yuri said:

+1

Events are nicely formatted and there is a quite detailed description for backstory and how things can be handled

Haven't seen Percival around too much before but other people have stated he is active and a good member of the community.

Event 2 might be an issue; if he is going to be modelling and getting non-ecs to be zombies, this tends to result in confusion of what the trooper is able to do, NLR & RDM.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if warn appeals are still allowed, but I recommend giving it a try.

Thanks for the feedback, I assume the reason you have brought up RDM being Troopers killing potential "infected Troopers" if that’s the case I believe it can be easily resolved by working with IHC e.g Giving the command of restraining the Trooper or containing and isolating them. Assuming the player isn't a minge, they can easily verify if they have turned or not themselves as I hope to strip them and providing them with a crowbar, the random crowbar appearing in their screens give them the indication of them having turned. NLR can be avoided as upon respawning the player will see a blaster in their hands meaning they are not infected and in fact has died and begun a new life. I hope I have answered your questions.

Edited by Percival
  • Agree 1

+1

He's a good lad, willing to put himself before others to ensure the RP flows as smoothly as possibly in whatever scenario he's in. There's evident detail within the application as well as thoroughly, thought-out events with great depth. I have no doubt that Percival would be an excellent candidate for EM again.

Good Luck!

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1

He's a good lad, willing to put himself before others to ensure the RP flows as smoothly as possibly in whatever scenario he's in. There's evident detail within the application as well as thoroughly, thought-out events with great depth. I have no doubt that Percival would be an excellent candidate for EM again.

Good Luck!

+1

Events look good, I like #2, great guy, never seen him get mad or had any problems with him.

He also can't win a fist fight.

• Upvote 1
On 12/14/2020 at 1:46 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

Having Percival in my Regiment I have gotten to know him to be mature and reliable. His application is detailed, event examples are considerably unique considering the amount of events I have seen and ran myself. Overall I think any new keen event master with fresh ideas and a wanting to spend their free time creating events for other players enjoyment is always a up vote in my book.

Therefore I will be supporting this application 1+

Good luck!

Edited by Hyperion
  • Upvote 1
On 12/14/2020 at 2:11 AM, Legion said:

+1

I have seen your RP in ISB first hand and can say with certainty that you are EM material. 

• Events have lots of detail and are creative
  • Is active in current position
  • Answers are detailed

Good luck with your application!

^ +1

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

An active member of ISB that I have worked alongside that is knowledgeable, mature and friendly. Knows how to create RP, this is clearly reflected in his event scripts which are detailed and imaginative.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Hey Percival, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
Please be online at 6PM AEST (3h from now) for the staff meeting and induction.
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic