• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:190848418
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    【SKY-ACO】 Rachel / Rachel
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4w, 4d, 3h, 01m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was an event master before on a previous server named Thermal Reborn which then changed their name to Thermal Nation. My time as an Event Master on that server, we would just make small NPC Events.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I, Rachel, am applying for the Event Master role because creativity is a part of the brain, i think, and I would like to use that part of the brain while playing everyone's favourite game Garry’s Mod. Events are something a part of the server and I would like to combine those two, my creative brain and events, together so the server can experience more diversity during events. I would like to do events everyone would enjoy and progressively make the events so good you’d be lying if you were to call it bad.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    As much as you would like me to make this big 600 page essay, I can’t. I could probably only bring myself and ideas to the Event Master team because any more detail would be impossible for me at this point, yes nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it, so I’ll set my mind to jumping 100 metres in the air. In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be able to bring much except for myself, my event ideas and compliments all day round.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    What I can do to make events more fun is to make sure everyone is involved, no matter how little they do, I would like for everyone to have a role during the event rather than walking around doing bugger all. What I can do to make events more enjoyable is to make sure the word is best friends with fun, as if they were to combine together they would make the ultimate duo for events. What I can do to make sure events are more inclusive, is basically just what I said about fun, making sure everyone is involved no matter how little they do so they can say at the end of the event “Hey! I got to do some pretty cool stuff that event.” Instead of “Wow, that event had nothing for me to do besides stand still all day.”
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I just got on school holidays so I would be very active for the next 6 weeks. I am pretty inexperienced so if I get allowed in I would like some help getting back into the groove.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Confused 1

Neutral

You seem like someone with good intentions and from my experience have been someone mature on the server.

Your application is a bit lacking in terms of some details and some parts feel unnecessarily added.

Your first event idea seems extremely generic and a bit bland, Willing to alter my response if noticeable improvements have been made.

Best of luck on your application.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral leaning towards a +1 

You are an active and mature member of the community that I have had good interactions with

Events and application have a decent amount of detail

I've never heard you use your mic, which is vital to become an EM.

- Curly

Neutral leaning towards +1

As it stands Rachel I have had very little issues with you in the past and have enjoyed the time I spent with you when you were in INQT, here are my few points that I have for you

• Some of the event ideas have grammatical errors in them
  • Answers are not detailed enough but you have clearly stated that you are not well versed but would like to give it a try 
  • Event ideas lacked a certain flair for me, they seem a little to generic 

That is all I have for you, good luck with the application!

@Mongo Thank you for the constructive criticism, I will make sure to work over and add more detail. :)

@CurlyGeorge51 Thank you for the constructive criticism, I am using my microphone more and more so I don't think that will be an issue soon. :) 

@Legion Thank you for the constructive criticism, I feel as if the answers that aren't detailed enough show the brief idea of what I am telling, I will fix that up shortly, as for the generic part I can see why but I don't think it should be an issue, grammatical errors, I'm sorry I couldn't get Grammarly. :( (Thats a joke btw, ill fix it up <3)

@Midway Thank you for those kind words! <3

On 12/14/2020 at 12:03 AM, Legion said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

As it stands Rachel I have had very little issues with you in the past and have enjoyed the time I spent with you when you were in INQT, here are my few points that I have for you

• Some of the event ideas have grammatical errors in them
  • Answers are not detailed enough but you have clearly stated that you are not well versed but would like to give it a try 
  • Event ideas lacked a certain flair for me, they seem a little to generic 

That is all I have for you, good luck with the application!

Absolute Chad of a human being, however, the event ideas are a little basic and lack, characteristics. I want to know how you would make your events different from others

@Binny Thank you for the kind words, the event ideas can be considered basic, i can give you my side on how it isn't but I don't want to start all this commotion over nothing. My events are different from everyone else's because I don't really see any other races from star wars in events and I would like to bring them into IG in various ways instead of just "Rebel's attacking us! Oh no."

NEUTRAL

Haven't interacted with Sky troopers much but judging by others comments I am certain you are a great person. The story of the events are good and you have shown that you can include multiple regiments. Looking at the core of the idea however it is rather similar to a generic rebel attack if you create something new or rarely done I would gladly change this to a +1. My tip would be researching and looking into other Starwars games, a great place to start would be BattleFront.

Edited by Percival
  • 1 month later...
  • Rook locked this topic