Steam Details

Steam Name: 43ew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147891584

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stampcolect/

Ban Details

image.png.df9d13cf7ca663aa5ea5f750072bd88c.png 

How long was the ban for: permanent

Which staff member banned you: console

What date did the ban occur: original perma ban was in 2016 it was then automatically updated by the console for bypassing a ban in 2019

What was the reason for the ban: mass RDM originally

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The ban happened years ago when i was like 12 - 13 and i  thought minging was funny and got myself banned on alot of servers. the reason i was banned was for mass rdm cause i was bored probably.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: because i have changed my perspective on what is fun and i now see the fun in playing gmod rp properly instead of being a dick and ruining it for everone else. I hope that the community is able to forgive me for what i did years ago when i was 12 so i can play imperial rp again

• Upvote 1

+1. I'm all for second chances if it was indeed for MassRDM, it isn't the worst thing anyone can do and at most it sets people back like 3 minutes. I don't know if you were trying to bypass the ban with malicious intent but I still like second chances.

• Upvote 1

+1 You showing that you want to play on the server and want to have a second chance proves your not a bad person, Like cracked said MASSRDM isn't that bad compared to others in the past, your ban was in 2019 and I believe you had some time to think over on what you did and how you could of changed the situation, if you do get accepted read over the rules for the community and get an Idea of what we do and then you could have some fun.

Hope you have a great day

-Midway

Your response seems genuine, you did try and bypass the ban which is a little disheartening, though it was because you claim you wanted to play the Server.

Its been a little while and I suppose if you MassRDM you can just be banned again.

+1

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Luigi locked this topic