[SPOILERS] Mandalorian S2E7: "The Believer" Discussion

Spoiler

This is the discussion thread for the Season 2 episode 7 of the Star Wars Show, "The Mandalorian". It, like all other discussion threads is filled with spoilers and is only to be discussed via the spoiler tag to prevent ruining the episode for others. Don't be a cunt, its simple.

Spoiler

Man that subtle DOOM music at the start of the shootout.

I also love how Mando tried for a split second to fight the pirates as if he still had Beskar, and he lost his vambraces because of it.

Spoiler

First of all, Kinda of a filler episode [no baby yoda] buttttttttttttt
-Shore Troopers
-Tank Troopers
-ISB
-Mando face [Looks better then last time personally] *cough* Thought he was gonna be hot last time *cough*
-Cycler Rifle
-Boba lookin hot asf
A solid 8.5/10 episode :]

Edited by KevinM
  • Bailey changed the title to [SPOILERS] Mandalorian S2E7: "The Believer" Discussion
Spoiler

I just completely lost it at the Shoretrooper with the lunch tray table, you could feel his emotions through that blank stare and for whatever reason I just couldn't stop laughing.

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, I kinda smiled like a little kid when Boba pulled the old seismic charge trick out of the bag. All in all this was a pretty pog episode. Seeing the Empire assist Din and Mayfeld, although unknowingly, was also pretty cool to see.

Also hot AF to hear about ISB in an official Star Wars show now. I knew they were always in lore but to hear about them on the big screen just sends chills down my spine.