• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Nana Netflix
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:65666075
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server

• Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    LUA - GLua, Learning other languages but do not "know" them per say. So pretty much arrays start at 1 in my understanding. In all seriousness I have a decent if not medium or above understanding of GLua and am still learning more advanced things like optimization for NET messaging etc.

• What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    Any content. I enjoy finding solutions to issues that many of the players have such as those that are shared in bug reports like the defib (which is fixed ik) and additions for things that are more quality of life and more such as simplifying SWEP's and thing like adding a function key menu which shows an overall imperial hierarchy board draggable, zoom in etc. I'm not the best at weapon scripting but I'd be happy to learn and can edit pre-existing weapons easily.
    I often get random idea's that I feel could be helpful to the server and I feel like I could take these ideas hear what people think in posts etc. and hear what things they might want see if that's acceptable etc. and make a genuine positive impact on the server. So really in summary any content as I'll either be able to do it with knowledge I already have or I would be able to learn something new (this isnt saying I dont know much) but I do believe if it is an idea I have an interest in such as the pilots license script, gym script and LFS rocket launcher reskin then that's obviously something that I'd be happier working on.

• Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    While previously (2 years ago) I did do some more advanced scripts on my MacBook which I stupidly lost because I didn't back it up. Currently as shown in previous posts I've made a Pilot License script which encompasses and shows a basic understanding of almost all elements of GLua from NET usage, derma and VGUI to basic function and hook execution and implementation. I'll include the practically finished video of it here (still polishing it atm as there are missing things like else fail messages).

• This script involved; Table's, JSON, Data storage, NET, custom func names, VGUI/Derma, Serverside player access checks, Deepdiving SWVehicle code and LFS vehicle code to learn their custom funcs and tables such as (table) SWVehicles which acts as superior alternative to scripted_ents.GetList(). Loads more stuff but mainly proud of figuring out how SWVehicles work because that code is "interesting" to put it nicely.

Apart from this I don't really have anything I can show but if there was something you wanted to me to show and it was like a day make I'd be happy to do it. As well as any questions or statements/issues id also be happy to answer or resolve accordingly.
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
Edited by Nana_
Cleaning up messy bits.
  • Upvote 1

+1

menu looks clean and will make dealing with minges easier, but might be iffy with event characters that don't have PLs, people wanting to fly ships under 20 people or people taking PL tests

Edited by Yuri

22 hours ago, Yuri said:

+1

menu looks clean and will make dealing with minges easier, but might be iffy with event characters that don't have PLs, people wanting to fly ships under 20 people or people taking PL tests

^ agreed +1