In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

4000_screenshots_20201203212712_1.jpg.a938a5c41e0894d5a2c70eab2bb2a04f.jpg

How long was the ban for: Community Ban / Infinite

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 08/04/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Extreme Racism

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I had grown bored of the server due to me staying around for 2+ years and also due to the clone wars server which was another factor for me becoming burnt out as it was low in players and I didn't have much to do in terms of staff and RP, however instead of leaving quietly which I should have done, once I left my previous Moderator position, I decided to spam chat late at night weeks later with my friend Brass which contained some words like the N word that I don't find respectable in any way now whilst also tagging the previous owner which relayed to the IG Administration Discord.
Before my ban, I transferred over to the Clone Wars RP server to help out there however once the player base dropped, I tried to transfer back to the ImperialRP server however was not permitted to as I had to wait longer which I believe caused me to become burnt out from the server which was a long time coming I believe.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Looking back on what I did, it was really stupid of myself and I would never do it again, I'm terribly sorry to anyone I have offended during the days leading up to my ban.
On the night that led up to my ban, I wasn't really thinking of the consequences that would come with my actions which I soon came to regret, I have a clean record within this community during my years here and even volunteered for many roles to assist people out like the Media Team, Support Team and the Staff Team which I hope can prove to you all that I really do wish to come back, I chose to wait out this ban to give myself a long break and to change myself which I believe I have since being issued my ban.

I understand if you don't want to allow me back into this community however I just ask that you all give me a second chance to prove to you all that I have changed.

Thankyou for reading.

Edited by Emerald
  • Agree 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 16

+1

Emerald was an amazing staff member that did some dumb shiz that he's sorry for, it's been over a year and I believe he should be given a second chance as he was a great part of the community.

Best of luck

:santa:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Emerald was an amazing staff member that did some dumb shiz that he's sorry for, it's been over a year and I believe he should be given a second chance as he was a great part of the community.

Best of luck

+1

- Has shown remorse for his actions

- Has been a sufficient amount of time to return to the community

- Back when Emerald was apart of the community before he let himself slip he contributed quite significantly and was a great community member. Given Emerald is provided another chance I believe he can return to this state given a probationary period.

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1

Alirght, gonna try really hard to be unbias here, but regardless I'm going to be giving you a +1 for this.

- What you did was just really dumb, especially as you had only just left staff. I understand you wanted to go out with a band, but it's not the way to do it.

- However, you have acknowleged and realised that what you did was truly wrong.

- From what I see from this application, I feel like you are sorry for what you did, and that you want to come back to the community.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Best of luck

I'll be real I was good mates with Emerald and Brass before this ordeal and I still am. I believe if given the second chance Emerald can prove himself worthy of being a user within the community.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Joel said:

Alirght, gonna try really hard to be unbias here, but regardless I'm going to be giving you a +1 for this.

- What you did was just really dumb, especially as you had only just left staff. I understand you wanted to go out with a band, but it's not the way to do it.

- However, you have acknowleged and realised that what you did was truly wrong.

- From what I see from this application, I feel like you are sorry for what you did, and that you want to come back to the community.

2 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Best of luck

+1

Also I played some games with him a month or two ago and he seems like a nice fella

Edited by Pro
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Best of luck

Dude has been wanting to come back for awhile and I think he should be able to come back. He has shown remorse for his actions and should be unbanned

Edited by Galle
  • Like 1

I don't know you man but that's probably cause I wasn't around in 2019, I've been in and out of this community and I've seen some bad people and some immature and some stupid ones too, but you seem like your head is on straight, I see remorse in your words for you action and so do others. People say you're a good guy and in my opinion yeah you just ran outta things to do and found a way to entertain yourself. Sure it wasn't the best way but I believe you have had time to change and mature so I'm gonna leave a mighty +1

Edited by Setsuna
  • Like 1

During his time on Clone Wars he proved to be a very competent and level headed member of the staff team, He was always incredibly helpful to new staff members and often strived to do the best he could. Emerald has had time to reflect on the childish actions he took after his departure from the team and has proven to me on countless occasions that he has genuinely changed. +1

• Like 1
  • Luigi locked this topic