• In Game Name:
    Zeus
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    78 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    No
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I think I should be trusted with pac3 because I wouldn't play around with it
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like to access PAC3 to be able to make my characters look greater
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC3 because I am not irresponsible and I will be a more responsible person if I had it.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    423782487_IGthings.jfif
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

I take it that there'll be more examples?

- 1 "Example" but it's just a picture of an addon

- Playtime is "78 hours" but zero proof of this, and that's 3.25 days, not a week.

- XP Level 17 backs up point above

- Application is hella rushed and minimal effort into application.

You need 5 examples, and they need to be your own work. Since you neither fit the time played requirement nor the number of examples required, there's not much that can be done.

(Below picture is his "Example 1")

9cbb551703bc0560e5e7a84d5f4ad0d0.png

Edited by Mauler
  • Sad 1

This Seemed way to rushed to me. You have no examples of PAC the only thing you have is some random workshop thing. Your answers to the questions are only one sentence and don't have any meat to them, everyone says the same thing you did more or less but they add more to it. You could of at least tried to make something in single player. maybe come back once you learn more of how to use PAC and have more to add to the questions. Not to mention the lack of time, also about the time that shows how much you have on Garry's mod as a whole not the server, unless you have only played on IG. I know you and seem nice but I think its a bit early to be thinking about getting PAC.

Hello Zeus!

Unfortunately I will be leaving a -1 for the above reasons. But don’t be demotivated from the comments, here is what we want you to do.

- Reach 1 week game time on the server, you can check this by holding down ‘c’ it’ll be top right.

- Learn the basics of Pac3 and it’s applications. A good way to do this, is to watch the videos on the PAC3 Hub. Or if you’d like, myself and a large majority of the server can teach you some basics.

- As Tier 1 slots are very limited, you need to ensure your application is written well, so I’m recommending you go really in depth with your answers.

If you are still struggling after watching the videos on the forums, shoot me a message and I’ll show you a trick or two.

Good Luck!

Everyone is using negative support but you aren't even eligible, rule 8 of the PAC3 Application Terms and Conditions: 

8. Must have at least 1 week (After May 2018 Reset) on the server before applying and provide evidence. 8. Must have at least 1 week (After May 2018 Reset) on the server before applying and provide evidence. 

@Bailey @SiegeMonkey

• Bailey locked this topic