CraigShore Event Master Application

CraigShore  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
  • No

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Not other than IG

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for the Event Master team because i believe that i have always had a major interest in creating scenarios for the community as events. i have a great passion for it and it gives me great joy in doing so. I am applying because 6 months ago sadly i had to resign from the Em team due to year 12 and i cant wait to hopefully re-join and get back into the passion of once creating joy and entertainment for the members of this great server. I want to be able to uphold a great standard and be a role model to members of the server.

I want to also keep expanding my knowledge of the star wars universe as i once was doing when i was an EM. But mostly i want to share that knowledge with the community in events. I want to have not only lore friendly events but also events that will be fun for everyone. Im applying for this because i want to be apart of the community in a greater way and i want to be more involved, most importantly i want give to the community because i know the great expectations that is up held by the people in the team already. I know that i will always give my best in every event that i do and i will be active with events and exceed the minimum expectations for the Em team. As i have in the past racked up around average of 65 hours a week i know that when i am needed i will be there and i can be relied on to perform to the best of my ability.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe that i can bring not only my enthusiastic passion for creating events and stories but also my positivity as well as, being trustworthy, respectful, being responsible with the power and privilege's that i would receive but also my great care into everything that i do. I equally believe that i can put 100% into everything i do and make characters immersive and unique for the player base as if they are apart of any actual imperial army. Also with my great passion for role playing and being to really be able to get into/ become the character as i want them to be . I believe i can bring a good attitude and commitment as i dont have any IRl commitments as of yet. I believe i can bring great execution to my events and i feel as i can be relied on for any task given to my way. I also have a tendency to ask my ECs and other Ems assisting with events for feedback and being able to utilize that to making my events better and better.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe that when making events fun, enjoyable and inclusive that you cant always do that. I feel as if you can only have so much in an event before it feels over done and to much. On that note i also believe that there are ways that you can make every regiment and section on the server included in some way. For example making sure that there are navy RP happening with enemy ships as well as weird obsticals that they need to over come to maintain the control of the ISD and their fighters. Where as for the army its as basic as having ECs/ NPCs running around but could also be more advanced to say they have to defend a position for a certain amount of time or event making sure to use their loadouts in a manageable way. whether they are a guarding, defense, frontline, scout or tactical regiment. Making sure to have aspects of your events where you can try and make every event inclusive. Of course you cant always do that as not every story can have all aspects. I believe i can search for more ways that makes every regiment feel as if they have done enough in the events and always keep the members of the community on their feet with anything to happen at any time.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands? 
  • Yes

• Anything else you would like to add?
  • In the past i have been given some great feedback from the community as well as past members in the EM team about my events and how they were up to standard and some of them being more then the standards.

I will be editing my App when i get feedback or if i feel as if i need to change something.

I would love to be back on the EM team as i really enjoyed being apart of it as everyone in there are really nice and are great with help.
    i think that im a well respected member of the community and i try to always be as respectful as i can and try to help out as much as possible. If im given the role of EM i would still up hold this expectation of me but in a greater way.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by CraigShore
Formatting. Putting new IRL for second event
  • Thinking 1

+1. Craig was an amazing EM back when I joined the server and I believe he would be an amazing asset if given a place within the team again. He displays exemplary RP within game and knowns how to run things well and engage players. Craig has my full support and I hope that he can swiftly be re-implemented into the team if accepted.

• Like 1

Craig is an awesome second in command of the regiment I'm in

and is alway looking to improve. He would make a great EM with the awesome skills that he uses daily on the server. He well and truly deserves this role.

Edited by Cobuchi
  • Like 1

+1

- Enthusiastic to join and benefit the community

- Inventive event inclusion ideas

- Detailed event planning

- Active player

- Previous experienced EM

I believe you'll make an excellent EM as you previously were.

I have high expectations for you! Best of luck!

• Like 1

I am going to be leaving a Neutral 

As to why. Though you were undoubtedly a good Event Master during your time you have only recently returned to the community, I am not disputing your activity or why we should trust you with the position once more, I simply think that you should give a little more time.

But that is just my opinion and other than that I see no reason why anyone else should be swayed by what I have to say because in this case the positives out weigh the negatives.

Good luck with the application! 

• Like 1

+1 

craig is a good lad.

2 hours ago, Cammers said:

Good amount of detail, I like the ideas provided and from in-game experience you're a cool, chill lad. Not much to say because it's just simple enough that I reckon you'd be good for this.

• Like 1

+1

Can't say this enough, craig is the best person to join the event team full stop. Craig is one of the kindest men i have the oppotunity of knowing, together we have spent months getting to know each other and he has shown me how dedicated and hard working he truly is and what measures he will strive to achieve if he wants something done. He is a true legend and has proven it countless times such as making VF the best regiment on the server by providing it with fresh role play ideas, enjoyable training sessions and assisting anyone who needed help no matter what. 
Not to mention he was a junior em and ran enjoyable events.

love you craig and goodluck

p.s writting this at 1 am and am tired.

Edited by Pro
  • Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 5:58 PM, yeff said:

+1. Craig was an amazing EM back when I joined the server and I believe he would be an amazing asset if given a place within the team again. He displays exemplary RP within game and knowns how to run things well and engage players. Craig has my full support and I hope that he can swiftly be re-implemented into the team if accepted.

Big +1, Craig has been a great EM in the past, this application has good detail in the responses and short and sweet events.

• Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, yeff said:

+1 

• Advisor

Hey Craig, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
Contact myself or Kristofer tomorrow to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic