• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:106971068
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Aezir
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 weeks 12 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    NLR, I killed a BH in my bunks after I was already killed, It was then removed soon after due to me arguing it but I'll just leave it here
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    IG Junior EM | Mid August - End of September
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I quit being an eventmaster around a month ago along with giving up my responsibilities in CF at the time. This was mostly due to the workload I had at the time with school and other commitments, it may have been slightly irrational but I feel that it was very beneficial for me, I have had some time to reflect on how I did my job as an EM and as a member of the IG community, and feel that I will be able to return to the Event Team with a fresh mind and with new goals in place. I also happen to miss the staff team but more specifically the event team, they were all a great group of people to me and I would like to return to that sense of place that I was an EM. So summed up in a short sentence: I miss being an EM and now that I have no commitments I am ready to hopefully return.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Due to previously being an EM with majority of the EM team, I am very sure that they are aware of my abilities and what I am good and bad at. But since this is an application, I will go through what I can bring to the EM team.

While reflecting, I realised what I did good and did bad as an EM, and one of the things I could have improved upon was the depth of my events, there was no real story or context to alot of events. I hope to be able to develop more thorough events with proper storylines that users will be able to follow and understand, along with becoming familiarised with the events. For example I had been preparing to introduce a new company, with targets and different sectors in this company, who happen to be supplying rebels. I'll go into detail in my event examples but thats the kind of depth I want to bring into my events.

I can also bring to the EM team a new member who's main goal is to have an enjoyable time with other people, and provide an enjoyable time for other people, along with a fresh mind and hopefully some more life or additional life into the EM team.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    My main goal as I said above, was to become more in depth with my events, one of the main ways I am going to do this is by introducing enemies, who after time the people on the ISD will become familiar with, and eventually be like "Ah, we're under attack by (so and so)." And everyone would know who is attacking them, say it be a large galactic slave organisation who happens to hate Imperials, or maybe a group of cultists who continue to cause havoc to different planets, and the Imperials are expected to be able to deal with these incursions. Main points is more depth in events, so that people don't have attacks from rebels where they drill into the ISD through meters of thick hull and the reason they can do it is "EM Bullshittery."

Another thing I would like to do to make my events more enjoyable and inclusive is to provide for people who are in regiments where "Run and gun," gameplay is their job. For example navy who aren't exactly the run and gun regiment, I'd like to help include them in the RP, even if Jman has been the main source of their RP.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    This spreadsheet is used in unison with the two event ideas: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-WlGrpI_bISZ-HqjBH_wPqR4WN0u8ps0QxHC4k5RyZI/edit?usp=sharing
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Upvote 2

That's a pretty short amount of time before coming back to the same position...

But eh, event ideas look good, decent amount of detail and even though I may not know a lot on how EMs do stuff I reckon you'd be a decent fit if you were in it previously.

+1

• Agree 1

+1, Aezir has previously shown that he has the ability to be a good EM for this server. The application itself has a good amount of detail in it and explains clearly enough why he left and why he wants to return, in addition to this the event ideas are quite well done and I look forward to seeing them played out. In terms of the whole leaving thing what can I say other than I completely understand, at the end of the day it is a game and real life always comes first. Best of luck with your application mate.

• Poggers 1
1 hour ago, Anderson said:

+1, Aezir has previously shown that he has the ability to be a good EM for this server. The application itself has a good amount of detail in it and explains clearly enough why he left and why he wants to return, in addition to this the event ideas are quite well done and I look forward to seeing them played out. In terms of the whole leaving thing what can I say other than I completely understand, at the end of the day it is a game and real life always comes first. Best of luck with your application mate.

Wat she said

• Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Anderson said:

+1 should have just taken an loa :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Rook locked this topic