Jump to content

INQ & IG In Events....


Strix
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Higashi said:

we primarily act as a shield guard for the Army

This annoys me. a lot.

Sure it’s cool that you guys want to get involved in the event in other different ways, but what you guys are missing is that there are regiments that do that. 
I had an event on titan base last week where the inquisitors acted as body guards yelling. You shoot at me, imma kill you. It’s not fair to not only the people behind you, but the EM’s and the EC’s too.

Perhaps instead of being the body guards or just generally getting in the way of military ops. Y’all should really consider the 82nd.

  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Binny said:

Sure it’s cool that you guys want to get involved in the event in other different ways, but what you guys are missing is that there are regiments that do that. 

The existance of shock is twofold. 

1) We're Security.

2) We have shields. We ARE the shields of the Empire. Sure the shields are pretty shit, but it's still our job. And you WILL see us, along side our green bretheren in Varactyl Squad, shields drawn, tanking the hits so the rest don't die.

Someone might say the best duo is a Medic and a Heavy, from TF2. Sure. But I say the best duo is a Medic and a Shocktrooper, shield drawn, tanking everything. The best trio is the same again but a gunner behind them.

 

There was an NPC event today. I believe @yeffran it. Essentially, I was at the front of Army with a few of my boys. Anyway my shield, was drenched in blood. I couldn't see for shit. But with Strix at my six, keeping me alive, I was a mobile piece of cover, so that Army behind me don't have to get shot.

(p.s binny said "woah pause" when he read *But with Strix at my ass*

Edited by Mauler
Rewording "Strix at my ass" to "Strix at my six"
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mauler said:

There was an NPC event today. I believe @yeffran it. Essentially, I was at the front of Army with a few of my boys. Anyway my shield, was drenched in blood. I couldn't see for shit. But with Strix at my six, keeping me alive,

what can I say. I'm just built different 

 

8 hours ago, Mauler said:

 

Someone might say the best duo is a Medic and a Heavy, from TF2. Sure. But I say the best duo is a Medic and a Shocktrooper, shield drawn, tanking everything. 

I prefer siege squad cuz of the fatter sheilds

EDIT: Honestly why do i find " Strix on my six " to be a good quote?

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...