[IG] Pelovski
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    L. Hartmann
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 4d 21h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes. Head event staff on Poseidon Clone Wars RP 2017-18 (December-January).
    Community Owner, CSRP (Central Servers Roleplay) Clone Wars RP 2019
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I've been playing the server on and off for some years, and since returning have seen some situations in which I would like to replicate, allowing situations and events for regiments, and the server as a whole that attempts to incorporate roles for all participating players.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I've had plenty of experience running large level campaigns and events, having planned out and run a number of events on Poseidon in the past. I have a habit of planning out and orchestrating longer term campaigns, with emhasis on a storyline that the players themselves unfold.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Having been a player for some time on the server, I hope that the perspective I have maintained for some time will be useful to the creation and execution of events that people can find enjoyable, on both sides.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I've had been on break from this sort of thing for around a year, mostly due to stress of employment and so on. With 2020 and the loss of my job, I have more time, though am still looking to work, so my ability could be impacted by this in future.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Upvote 2

Pelovski really requires no introduction, he has a long and rich history on the IG server. I have known him for a long time and have known him to be very capable with RP and other scenarios. He can not only participate in RP well, but he also creates RP for others enriching the server in general. He is very well known for his thourough planning for documents, this trait would be perfect for an Event master of IG. I think he would also be able to bring many new ideas to the table with his long experience on SWRP. He also brings a high level of responsability to all things he does, there is no world he would abuse any of the powers granted to him. Overall an excellent choice for Event master.

Huge +1 for this man

• Upvote 1

While you have included a document that is clearly from your CWRP days, I have to say that it's really, really good. This is the kind of stuff that would make an amazing rotation campaign. You've clearly competent, and while I haven't interacted with you much, and don't really know you I have to say that this is is a great application, you seem to be well known by other members of the community. That said while I've seen you around a small amount, I haven't gotten to really know you that well. However, I think that you'd be a great fit for the EM team and as such I'll be leaving a +1 on this application. However I am leaning toward neutral, purely just because I don't really know you too well. If my perspective changes, this comment will be updated but for now I think you'd be a great fit for the team.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Jay Lamar said:

Pelovski really requires no introduction, he has a long and rich history on the IG server. I have known him for a long time and have known him to be very capable with RP and other scenarios. He can not only participate in RP well, but he also creates RP for others enriching the server in general. He is very well known for his thourough planning for documents, this trait would be perfect for an Event master of IG. I think he would also be able to bring many new ideas to the table with his long experience on SWRP. He also brings a high level of responsibility to all things he does, there is no world he would abuse any of the powers granted to him. Overall an excellent choice for Event master.

Huge +1 for this man

+1 Jay summed it up pretty well, absolute lad would make a great Event Master. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 3:16 AM, yeff said:

While you have included a document that is clearly from your CWRP days, I have to say that it's really, really good. This is the kind of stuff that would make an amazing rotation campaign. You've clearly competent, and while I haven't interacted with you much, and don't really know you I have to say that this is is a great application, you seem to be well known by other members of the community. That said while I've seen you around a small amount, I haven't gotten to really know you that well. However, I think that you'd be a great fit for the EM team and as such I'll be leaving a +1 on this application. However I am leaning toward neutral, purely just because I don't really know you too well. If my perspective changes, this comment will be updated but for now I think you'd be a great fit for the team.

Despite it being for the clone wars, your campaign is very well detailed and sounds great. Even though I haven't interacted with you much, I believe you'd be a great addition to the EM team.

+1

• Advisor

Hey Hartmann, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic