Lister
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    just over 4 weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    7xIa4io.png.189c18465c0bd8502a53f318bc069af5.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    Because im not the kind of person to deliberately break rules i do push them sometimes but ill never fully cross that line , when it comes to pac3 i stick to what i know which at the moment is just the basics of replacing bones and making custom poses i have also held pac3 on a few differnt communitys all of which are dead now sadly 
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    To help enhance rp both with my self and others onship
    For example with my MTCo pac there are parts that aided me with rp in example one (actual pac save was lost all i have is that screenie ) was a medical droid arm that came out of my backpack to aid with complex surgeries as well as my monocle which had multiple zoom settings and could also be used in rp as a microscope.
  • There is also parts that were from medical rp research that i was conducting on my self ( inorder to be sized up a small amount) *see purple iv canisters on back*
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I cannot say that i deserve pac3, i don't think my skills with the tools are very advanced but i like to learn and play around with things and with the skill some of the players on this server has i will be able to learn alot 
  • PAC3 Example 1: generic sitting pac with coffee cup and removable helmet 
    KfTZPKN.png.b9c8afb8b35c659359d2fcb46d8d72fd.png
  • PAC3 Example 2: bone replacements from rescue model  (pauldron and leg)
    ybMcBmE.jpg.a1816a1eb139ed745b1c09e9e6d91958.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3: Droid arm holding a bacta grenade and holo computor 
    493095073_S9l0ams(1).png.d8f0b791cc60fa24afad4032b20ef2a0.png
  • PAC3 Example 4:genreic looking at arm with holo display 
    mQjcu47.png.ce8376f971c39641ea1e2042a958390b.png
  • PAC3 Example 5: bacta grenade launcher  (thicc helped me make this )
    iFIj4rs.png.b2d8a4fca6a7ca7bb30810f6becaa2cd.png
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

kT073zH.png

basic recoloring and some small additions like the adidas stripes red eyes and breathing holes 

5AO4TIc.png

bhcpzle.png

Edited by Lister
added more examples and more wording

Neutral - is subject to change

Good examples but I would like to see more range

18 minutes ago, Lister said:

Because im not the kind of person to deliberately break rules

Need a little bit more depth here, and some further thought with other answers.

• Upvote 1

Active
Friendly
Trustworthy
Not that much information
(Not to sound mean) Basic Knowledge of Pac

Neutral with a lean to +1

I would spend the next few hours improving your answers, and then spend the next day working on some more Pac3 examples.
You are a cool dude, you just need to improve on your pac skills. Try and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.
Maybe import other models/textures/bodygroups, or even make your own!

Good luck
- Proxy

Thanks everyone for the feedback on this app i will update tomorrow with more examples and attempt to add more detail to my answers 

didnt mean this as a bump to the post just wanted to respond to people sorry if it was thought as such 

Edited by Lister
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Yuri said:

Neutral - is subject to change

Good examples but I would like to see more range

Need a little bit more depth here, and some further thought with other answers.

Got to agree with the others for the time being here

8 hours ago, Lister said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback on this app i will update tomorrow with more examples and attempt to add more detail to my answers 

Just a reminder that you can only bump your app a week after the last post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think PAC is whatever you make it out to be. Obviously the PAC Managers are going to be looking for people who are actually actively going to use it to enhance their own or others' RP scenarios, but at the end of the day it's primarily a visual tool. I think Lister is eager to demonstrate that he is willing to learn and improve on what he can already achieve. There's enough experienced PAC users who have a lot of, well, experience, that he can draw knowledge and inspiration on to continue developing his skills.

With that being said, perhaps he could use just that little bit more experience to help him get a firmer application. The depth of detail in the responses is also I have to say pretty lacking.

But you're a good lad, and I believe in growth. Improve on those two things, and I'll happily leave you a +1. And not just because you've boned-merged parts of a Rescue Trooper. ;)

Best of luck!

Edited by Greyback
On 2/5/2021 at 7:31 PM, Greyback said:

I think PAC is whatever you make it out to be. Obviously the PAC Managers are going to be looking for people who are actually actively going to use it to enhance their own or others' RP scenarios, but at the end of the day it's primarily a visual tool. I think Lister is eager to demonstrate that he is willing to learn and improve on what he can already achieve. There's enough experienced PAC users who have a lot of, well, experience, that he can draw knowledge and inspiration on to continue developing his skills.

With that being said, perhaps he could use just that little bit more experience to help him get a firmer application. The depth of detail in the responses is also I have to say pretty lacking.

But you're a good lad, and I believe in growth. Improve on those two things, and I'll happily leave you a +1. And not just because you've boned-merged parts of a Rescue Trooper. ;)

Best of luck!

I agree with Greyback  here, you have a lot of potential with PAC if you do get it, I look forward to what you use PAC for RP situations. +1

• 1 month later...
  • Bailey locked this topic