So after playing alot of Rp servers and all that nerdy stuff. Most commanders and such will know that feeling when your a Sith or high rank but you want to be something different because something in your mind just clicks and says "no we must be different" but you know you don't want to change Because you lose the title or the people or enjoyment, I have named this "Rp Depression" (working title) where you become bored of your rp character and want something different, this usually lasts for a few days and may happen again, again. The only way to stop it is via playing some thing you want to or taking a holiday or just relaxing with no worries. I help.

• Upvote 2

RP Depression. I'm pretty sure it's not just commanders that get RP DEPRESSION  but I believe this can basically happen to anyone who's character has a position of power. (Security Regiments, etc.)

• Upvote 1

I'm actually considering starting something like that Morgan. Most people could laugh and think it's all funny but it can be stressful especially when the age bracket of people on the server is 12-20 people during hard times irl, it becomes alot to handle most of the time :)