Shitposting; How far is too far? (Intellectual discourse only)

I've got a question for everyone obviously my OOC is pretty much trash and shitposting ngl but my question is how far is too far with shitposting? When does it affect you and/or the server. I look forward to people stances on this matter and hopefully one day I'll be able to talk about Palpatine and maintain a strong RP presence on the server. (Yes i know this is kinda shitpost but still a serious question)

Just now, Clover said:

i mean as long as you aren't offending anyone it sounds fine in my book

Yea I agree there. In all seriousness I think aslong as you arent being rude or just completely spamming chat you should be fine.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

On the forums, if its just a dumb meme or whatever, like a picture of Marlu's toes for example, its fine. Just gotta actually 'contribute' to the community / forums.

I need the toe pic please dm me for money. Also why is there toe pics wtf. And also contribution obv yea,

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

If I were to make a post like this, it'd be a shitpost as it's just clutter with not really much meaning.
image.png.58e9bf23d3c401b451e61904191e2750.png

This would be something a little bit less of a shitpost. 

image.thumb.png.e11b8dcde1169dca64ddd8a9cac833d9.png

Apply for the event master team!

But Kris! What if I'm someone who loves roleplay and wants to be the best of the best, the elitist of the elite, the cream of the crop that is the event team!?! How would I join?!?!

9 minutes ago, yeff said:

But Kris! What if I'm someone who loves roleplay and wants to be the best of the best, the elitist of the elite, the cream of the crop that is the event team!?! How would I join?!?!

That's a good question, Yeff. 

You can join the event master team by going to this very forums' home screen, scrolling down to the GMOD | Imperial RP category, going to Event Master Application, and then creating an application there!

• Upvote 2

You're probably reading Kristofer's comment thinking, " why the hell would I want to join the EM team?" 

And well, here is your answer!

Number 1. You'd become a cooler person

Number 2. You get to run awesome events with NPC's and stuff!

Number 3. PAC3 at Junior Event Master!

What more could you want!

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Binny said:

You're probably reading Kristofer's comment thinking, " why the hell would I want to join the EM team?" 

And well, here is your answer!

Number 1. You'd become a cooler person

Number 2. You get to run awesome events with NPC's and stuff!

Number 3. PAC3 at Junior Event Master!

What more could you want!

32 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

You can join the event master team by going to this very forums' home screen, scrolling down to the GMOD | Imperial RP category, going to Event Master Application, and then creating an application there!

44 minutes ago, yeff said:

49 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

If I were to make a post like this, it'd be a shitpost as it's just clutter with not really much meaning.
image.png.58e9bf23d3c401b451e61904191e2750.png

This would be something a little bit less of a shitpost. 

image.thumb.png.e11b8dcde1169dca64ddd8a9cac833d9.png

Apply for the event master team!

imagine not being staff

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

But Kristofer what if I hated role play and don’t  want to be the best of the best!? Is there a role for that?

Edited by Nana_
5 hours ago, Nana_ said:

But Kristofer what if I hated role play and don’t  want to be the best of the best!? Is there a role for that?

I think we have something called... banned? If I'm not mistaken.