• Steam Name:
    Ando
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:74347316
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Seaelay
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    A bunch. Last application was at 2 weeks+ but that was before the server time reset. I can only assume I have somewhere around or over 4 weeks of playtime.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Timeplayed.png.8fe6727be91daf4e5fafa2e95f6c65ee.png.838db829a24474ba7595066e3359d3a8.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Imperial Gaming | Junior Event Master | May 2020 - July 2020 | Resigned due to uni getting pretty intense
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am again applying to be an Event Master because I am passionate about the lore and story of Star Wars. With previous experience as an EM on the server, I understand that it is your role to create fun, exciting and engaging roleplay scenarios for players to participate in as well as ensure that there are opportunities for RP'ers to flourish in. If I were to again be an EM, I would attempt to use my knowledge of the Star Wars mythos to create stimulating events that not only the community/player base will enjoy, but myself as well. I feel I have a good understanding of which types of events players enjoy participating in and how I can make these events more engaging, increasing the immersion and enjoyability for all.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can again bring creative and inventive ideas and suggestions to the EM team that could be implemented on the server as immersive and engaging RP events. I would be more than happy to share ideas for other Event Masters to use in their own events, or even collaborate with team members to create large-scale campaigns, much as would I be open to any suggestions and/or criticism offered by individuals in order to continue developing my understanding of what does and does not work for/interest the Imperial gaming community. I am a determined and focused individual that strives to improve upon my own flaws and errors, and I would again bring this into my role as an EM.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    In an attempt to make events more engaging and inclusive for everyone, I would strive to make sure that each regiment on the server has an active and satisfying role throughout the different stages and scenarios of an event. By listening to the feedback of players that participated in an event, I would gain a greater understanding of what players enjoy and what they don’t and proceed to implement this is future events. It is my belief that players also enjoy a progressive event, this being where a sequence of events have an evolving story that is partially dictated by the outcome of the event prior. I believe this promotes players to feel that their actions were invested in and actually made a difference in the events overarching narrative. I feel that the inclusion of passive RP/events is also important at times, particularly for those that enjoy such experiences. Passive RP/events provide players with the opportunity to potentially expand upon their own characters backstory or simply engage in RP to stave off any potential boredom they may be experiencing.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Despite having previous experience as an Event Master, I am still eager to improve according to any feedback you may all provide.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Seaelay
Colours

+1

Would be a great EM, as he has had previous experience running quality events. He is a mature, dedicated and an experienced member of the community.

The only issue is that he has just previously returned to the server after a long absence, so activity would need to be improved

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, CurlyGeorge51 said:

+1

Would be a great EM, as he has had previous experience running quality events. He is a mature, dedicated and an experienced member of the community.

The only issue is that he has just previously returned to the server after a long absence, so activity would need to be improved

Curly summed it up well, just concerned with your activity. 

+1 either way

+1

After reading through the application I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted 

• Event examples are detailed and account for different scenarios
  • Has past experience in the position
  • App is detailed 

Only thing I can say needs work is what Angus mentioned with activity as I have not seen you on the server while I've been around 

• Advisor

Hey Seaelay, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
Contact myself or Kristofer tomorrow to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic