• Steam Name:
    Yoshi
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:141906434
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Boshi | ID-10 MK-III 'DIO'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    As of writing this application, 4 days however this is due to an account switch.
    I had 6-7 Weeks prior to the switch. I will reference my Tier 1 Application Photo(s).
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    IGPlayTime.png.62f760ff0d46c7c856b426ddf9e086e0.png.66b018ca7c9a493facd092815c19cd0f.png

• What have you learned about PAC since receiving Tier 1?
    Since receiving Tier 1 Access, I've learnt quite a few things, those being and not limited to, Event Sequences, Texturing/Modelling, Import/Export, Creating Bump maps, ENV Mapping/Masking, Proxy's, Experimental Modelling etc. With alot of trial and error and some help from experienced PAC3 Users, I had complete confidence when starting and completing PAC3 Projects. Personally, I believe I can do alot more now than what I could 4 months ago, which in that time I believe that I have come across alot of things of which I didn't think were possible.
    Previously, I would use props and wedge them into models, colour it and call it a day, I've since learnt how to re-texture models along with importing a bump map and using Material to counter the "plastic" effect from imported textures. I had also gained knowledge of tools that weren't within my Tier, those being things such as Proxy's, Jiggle, Sound/Webaudio, Experimental Tools, Custom Animations & more.
    To conclude what I've learnt, I'd confidentially say that with the community members who actively comment on my PAC's and give fresh ideas consistently, allows me to try to make new things which in turn grows my knowledge of the program .

Why do you deserve PAC3 Tier 2?
    I believe I deserve Tier 2 based on my Ability, Knowledge and trust that I won't abuse the tools. As stated previously, I've learnt alot along the way and I want to implement my knowledge with more tools that come with Tier 2. This will improve the quality of my PAC's and hopefully the experience for the players around me.
    Furthermore, I've helped multiple people with their creations, introducing players to the program and teaching basics and creating PAC's and/or Textures for players. I'd also like to create more challenging and advanced PAC's to further grow my knowledge of the program so I may one day master the program.

What have you created with PAC since receiving Tier 1?
    Since receiving PAC I've based my creations around my regiment(s) with the occasional random creations. Although I have the knowledge and ability to create outlandish PAC's, I stick more simple creations that are aesthetically pleasing and just overall nice to glance/look at. I've also created PAC's that weren't for myself or assisted others in creating theirs VIA directing them over discord/in game or sending them some personal PAC's to reference for a base.
    To conclude, I believe I have the knowledge & skills required for Tier 2 and I'd like to receive the rank to expand the range of my PAC creation skills and to create aesthetically pleasing PAC's.

PAC3 Examples:

Edited by Boshi
  • Boshi changed the title to Boshi's PAC3 Tier 2 Application

Neutral leaning towards +1

In my personal opinion you are a good candidate to receive tier 2, however I would like to see more advanced examples and examples utilising aspects of tier 2, Some examples here are tier 1 and frankly very similar in nature, also showing us examples of stuff you would use ingame could be beneficial as well. Best of luck Boshi.

• Like 1

Sorry Boshi, but I'm gonna be leaving a Neutral for now.

This is primarily because from what I can see there's only one tier 2 example that I can see in the application. 

Despite this, I am willing to change this easily if more are to be added due to you being an exceptional user of Pac and are a very good candidate to receive tier 2.

• Agree 1

+1

- Extremely knowledgeable with Pac functions and how the program works. 

- Knowing Boshi for 6+ months, I know for a fact that he will take the feedback provided to him in the comments and apply it to his pac examples. 

- Boshi has no intent to harm is disturb the server through the use of Pac and in IMO would be a great PAC Tier 2 user. 

Nevertheless, good luck. 

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

The potential is there, but I'm not seeing it. This application would more than suffice for a Tier 1 application, but it is not quite there for a Tier 2 application.
While the quality of what is mostly texturing and some obj importing, it does not show a larger scope of what can be done with PAC3 and could be utilised with Tier 2 if you were to get it. I'd recommend getting some more higher quality examples (the examples provided are vague in what they change about a model, such as Gideon and Seyn) and dabble in more of what is possible with PAC than what it is featured here.

• Agree 1

I'd like to thank everyone who has commented for their honest feedback, I'm happy to inform you that my projects are underway and should be submitted within the next day or 2.
These examples will display the usage of Tier 2 tools and some Tier 3 ones.
<3

• Poggers 2
  • 3 weeks later...

{~BUMP~}

Spoiler

-Tier 2 % 3 Examples-
https://imgur.com/a/mzVhiXP

Spoiler

-Updated descriptions on PAC examples-
=Hask=

https://imgur.com/a/d5x5DNV

=Inquisitor=
https://imgur.com/a/va5GcWl

This PAC is a combination of 2 models, Seventh Sister & Darth Talon.
The Darth Talon model has been retextured to represent a Non-Dark Lord Twi'lek. 
As the Darth Talon model is imported VIA Experimental Model it maintains the physics for the Lekku.

=Galen Erso Retexture=
https://imgur.com/a/x4IEtNI

Alystair wanted a retextured model of galen erso (for some reason :/)
So I was sent a reference image: https://imgur.com/a/H8H7jIy
and provided

Spoiler

These are the completed projects, as I am trying to create some original PAC's
the next bump shouldn't be for another week or 2. 
Love you <3

Edited by Boshi
On 11/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, Binny said:

+1

- Knowing Boshi for 6+ months, I know for a fact that he will take the feedback provided to him in the comments and apply it to his pac examples. 

- Boshi has no intent to harm is disturb the server through the use of Pac and in IMO would be a great PAC Tier 2 user. 

Nevertheless, good luck. 

who is this guy again? idk +1

• Sad 1
On 11/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, Binny said:

+1

Nevertheless, good luck. 

what this man said

• Poggers 1
  • SiegeMonkey locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Lucky locked this topic