Forums Misconduct

Hey everyone,

As of recent, I have not displayed the proper conduct a staff member should display and i would just like to apologise to anyone who has taken my controversial takes the wrong way. I also would like to apologise to the amazing EM team I am apart of and Bailey, for making the forums chaos at times and painting a bad picture for the EM team. 

I'll be taking a break from the forums to try and improve my conduct and the way i talk on here. If you need me, i'll still be in the discords :D

Peace

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Its always great to have differing opinions on the forums, it allows people to understand both sides, but if you are seriously concerned about what you post and how you act on the forums, read through the post BEFORE you post it, might seem like a stupid thing to do but reading before you post may make you re-think and re-type.

Much love crofty.

• Upvote 1

I always used to have to think before I typed on here, eventually it became second nature to try and be a people pleaser or articulate myself in a way that was non-confrontational.

• Upvote 1

I had a run in along time ago on Poseidon when they where still up back when I was going through a lot of shit and I posted some really uh special stuff and was pretty much an insufferable 13 year old dog. I was lucky enough to have a big sexy man named Cain who ran TTT to help me out.

This is my own story but what I’d say from my experience is that it’s good that you’ve taken action on whatever your doing and don’t beat yourself up too much about it. After a certain point your no longer recognising a problem and trying to change it your just falling into more of a self hate thing. Sorry bit of my own projections.

All in all it sounds like your doing the right thing by yourself and you’ll end up a better person on the other end. I’m proud just as a stranger to know someone’s improving their life in anyway whatsoever especially on spaceman shooter role play <3

• Like 1