image.png.f0bbcae812982bbe00e148459a79b033.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?:
- FailRP (Talking while gagged) - Didn't realize I was gagged
- DC to avoid Jail Time - Do not remember what happened here
- RDMing recruits - Do not remember what happened here

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?:
Negative Chief

Why do you want to join the Media Team?
I would like to join the Media Team because it would be a great way to improve my knowledge while giving back to the server. I am also willing to put my time, effort, and skills into this. I am also going to be studying Photography and Editing, as well as Graphic Design next year, so this would benefit myself while giving back to the server. I have also been told to "get myself known within the community", and I personally think joining the Media Team is a great way to do it. I would be able to help benefit those regiments with Posters, Flyers, etc. while still benefiting myself, the server, and getting myself known. 

What asset in the media team do you wish to prioritise (Filmer, Editor, Set Designer etc)?:
Any role within the Media Team would be good, due to it all being experience and knowledge that would be able to help me further in the future. But if I had to choose one or two, it would be an Editor and Set Designer. I could also assist with Films but I do not have to much knowledge about that.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:
Negative, all of my past projects was deleted due to my hard drive becoming corrupt. I do have prior work but I would have to spend hours going through everything to try and find them and a decent amount of the ones that I manage to save have personal information on them which I am not willing to give out.

*I Quickly Made One This Morning*
275th Sky Division Poster

Do you intend to utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:
I would utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server if it is request/required/recommend to do so. With the more IC stuff (tryouts, training, posters, etc.) I would switch to it, but most of the work would be OOC and should then be kept OOC.

Even though I do have prior experience in this field, my skills are a little rusty. So I may need a little assistance to begin with.  I am a active member of the community, who can take both negative and positive feedback and improve my work from that.
I wish I can prove myself worthy of this role and get accepted into the media team.

Edited by Proxy_109
Updating information
On 11/26/2020 at 6:59 AM, Kamelieon said:

He really said chief in an application AHAHAHAHA

+1 Great candidate 

Thanks Big Man

On 11/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, Midway said:

+1 great dude, maybe add more of your work or make new work.

to add to your poster it has the Deathstar in it which is a no no in-game but I like it.

Good luck man.

-Midway

And yeah, I am going to try to make a few more in a few days.

Edited by Proxy_109
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...