[SPOILERS] The Mandalorian S2E4: "The Siege" Discussion

Spoiler

This is the discussion thread for the Season 2 episode 3 of the Star Wars Show, "The Mandalorian". It, like all other discussion threads is filled with spoilers and is only to be discussed via the spoiler tag to prevent ruining the episode for others. Don't be a cunt, its simple.

I will post my thoughts later, the reason this thread is going up so early is because I won't be home to watch the episode on time tonight and don't want to make people wait to discuss it.

• Bailey changed the title to [SPOILERS] The Mandalorian S2E4: "The Siege" Discussion
Spoiler

I didn't write notes as I watched the episode, but some main things, Dark Troopers or some shit at the end, Moff Gideon has AT LEAST an Arquiten's Class, Baby Yoda stealing and eating those biccies was very cute.

Pog episode, glad Carl Weathers came back.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Stryker said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Baby yoda had me smiling all episode, then... then the little dood vomited blue and i started laughing hahaha.

Spoiler

Little dude stole that kid's lunch money basically. Respect.

Spoiler

a nice filler episode. Good action, I loved the portrayal of the Scout troopers in the case scene. The really seemed to know what they were doing.

The stormtroopers were actually taking cover and shit, good to see.

• Sad 1