Mongo Event Master Application

Mongo  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

At some points, Mongo can be seen a harsh and downright mean at times but honestly I do believe it's his RP as opposed to his overall demeanour on the server and outside of it as I have had very good experiences with this man, mature and knows when to have fun and when to take things in a more serious tone.

As for the application I very much like the detail and from the sufficient amount of detail given, he could be a good candidate for this role.

but you're still suspicious i saw you vent

+1

I have seen instances where Mongo's actions could be taken as harsh and hostile, but this is a SeriousRP server, Mongo understands this, and therefore any time I've seen him act like an "ass", It's almost always been for a completely justified reason. I have no doubt in my mind that Mongo would be a great EM. Reading through the replies, Mongo has clearly demonstrated his willingness to improve and grow from prior negative experiences.

+1

On 11/19/2020 at 11:11 PM, Splonter said:

Hey Mongo, Thanks for applying for Event Master.

Unfortunately at this point in time I do not feel you are fit to return to the staff team due to previous encounters and personal experience.

Regardless this is subject to change, Best of luck!

Edit: My most recent interaction with you less then 15 minutes ago has reinforced my current perspective on your attitude as when you were asked to move away from a staff sit you responded with 'can you fuck off.' if you wish to talk further about the incident you are welcome to contact myself although I'm disappointed as if you were to be in the staff team that kind of reaction would be unacceptable.

Hi Splonter, since you actually refuse to talk to me when I request it  you seem to fail to mention that you were in a public hallway and an operational area on the ship, not only that there was three admins present, I asked you to stop because you where not only physgunning myself down the hallway but other people as well, instead of going to another private area of the ship to conduct your sit. Considering these circumstances, I told you to 'fuck off' because you were misusing your power to fling people down the hallway when they walked by the sit instead of conducting it in a more private location. Hope this clears y our view on this interaction and better conduct your sits in more valid parts of the ship.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Hi Splonter, since you actually refuse to talk to me when I request it  you seem to fail to mention that you were in a public hallway and an operational area on the ship, not only that there was three admins present, I asked you to stop because you where not only physgunning myself down the hallway but other people as well, instead of going to another private area of the ship to conduct your sit. Considering these circumstances, I told you to 'fuck off' because you were misusing your power to fling people down the hallway when they walked by the sit instead of conducting it in a more private location. Hope this clears y our view on this interaction and better conduct your sits in more valid parts of the ship.

Hi Mongo, Unfortunately there are a couple parts misleading about your perspective previous warnings were given to prevent cluttering in the sit as well as the physgun was only used for a couple metres not 'flinging people down the hallway.' whilst the sit itself was not being conducted by myself I was merely a supporting staff. Regardless I find the way you chose to vent your frustrations was unprofessional and unbecoming of a staff member.

To prevent arguments I'd be more then willing to discuss your frustrations in regards to the situation on TS whenever in order to clarify any points you may be confused about and I do look forward to more fruitful encounters that may sway my opinion and change my perspective on yourself.

Good luck on your application Mongo, I'm free to speak about any issues you have whenever you wish to contact myself.

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 4

Hey Mongo, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted tonight to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Facepalm 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rook locked this topic