• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:58771479
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    DT-F96 "Blackout"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    11 weeks 5d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Senior Event Master - Imperial Gaming, Imperial RP and Clone Wars RP.
    Owner - Galactic Gaming
    Admin - Shinobi Jailbreak
    Moderator - Darkness Rises Murder Servers
    Moderator - Getsome TTT
    Event Moderator - Pantheon Community - SCP:SL
    Admin - Froth and Transit / Transit Gaming Servers - TF2: FF2/DR
    Moderator - FYRE-G Jailbreak

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Initially I became an event master as I pictured myself as quite creative, this became more apparent to me after I was an Event Moderator for Pantheon Community, I enjoyed every event I ran during my time as Senior EM for both servers as well as for other communities; Pantheon. Ultimately I retired as my constraints for work became far too cumbersome for me to deal with, however now I am feeling the drive to start running events again as my creativity has re-sparked my interest to do so.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring both experience and maturity, I've dealt with a lot of people during my time on the server and have a grip on how to run events and handle people, I am fairly active with the exception of work.
    I also believe I can be a supporting member of the team that can assist other event masters in certain aspects to better help their events and work hand in hand.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe I can do a number of things such as running Regimental Events for regiments that feel lesser included events as well as utilising PAC3 as a prominent way to make events more immersive and interesting.
    During my time as EM I used PAC in the past and many times even in present to make events more immersive and more enjoyable to a playerbase, I have been lucky enough to have been granted access to TIER 3 of PAC, so being able to utilise it in events is a blessing.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated.
    It has been some time since I have written up event ideas so I apologise if anything seems compact and or hard to read.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Mongo has previously been a great asset for the EM team, leveraging his Tier Three to hep create some truly memorable events. You've got previous experience, and in my opinion would be a good fit in the EM team. The event examples are well though through and unique, and it would be amazing to see these ideas fully realised on the server. My only note is that you can be somewhat open with your opinions, but have always managed to express them in respectful ways.

+1

Edited by yeff

+1

Mongo is great member of the community and with his previous staff experience and great RP Concepts I can guarantee he will make a great EM, good luck and I hope to see you as a EM soon

Edited by Kippy

Hey Mongo, Thanks for applying for Event Master.

Unfortunately at this point in time I do not feel you are fit to return to the staff team due to previous encounters and personal experience.

Regardless this is subject to change, Best of luck!

Edit: My most recent interaction with you less then 15 minutes ago has reinforced my current perspective on your attitude as when you were asked to move away from a staff sit you responded with 'can you fuck off.' if you wish to talk further about the incident you are welcome to contact myself although I'm disappointed as if you were to be in the staff team that kind of reaction would be unacceptable.

Edited by Splonter
  • Disagree 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Splonter said:

Unfortunately at this point in time I do not feel you are fit to return to the staff team due to previous encounters and personal experience.

Neutral

13 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Pros
Previous EM Experience

PAC Tier 3 Experience

Cons

Events are descriptive, but little to no format. Just a wall of text. EC's have not had decided health or weapons

Application could be more descriptive

Good Luck!

Edited by crofty

@Splonter @Clover

I apologise that you both feel that way, It would be great if you guys could private message me on the forums more in depth about the reasoning behind your 'personal experience' regarding your feedback, and how I could improve and or take action on it

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

+1, Mongo is, and has been a great and mature member of the community presently, and previously. I reckon he'd be a great EM, and, like Kris, he could use his Tier 3 to make interesting event models. 

+1 leaning to neutral

• Did some of the best events hands down during 2018-2019 
  • Active mature and knows how to be a good em 
  • Prior experiences show mongo to be rude, insensitive in nature and a down right bully to certain members of community 
  • Constant Public disrespect of other members of the community as well as staff members instead of contacting privately, in my opinion shows a bad side of a person. 

Is a man not afraid to speak his words and be able to back himself up with it, shown in prior examples with other forms of media on the forums negative and positive  I am however worried, this man cause issues down the line. 

Show me change and you can secure my vote-Delta.

Edited by Delta
  • Haha 1

+1, Mongo is in my opinion a very well respected member of this community, I have never had any issues with him and have no reason to believe he would be unfit for this role. Some big positives are his previous experience in being a Senior EM on this very server, in addition to this his event documents are good and easy to follow. Only negative I see here is that the app is slightly lacking in terms of detail.

Edited by Anderson

+1 I haven't had any issues with Mongo, he seems like he wants to do the correct thing in any situation.

I doubt he will abuse any powers given to him and it is good to have more event masters anyway. Win win.

GL

I've never had any bad experiences or issues with Mongo and during my earlier days with PAC he was always happy to give pointers. While he might come off as overly outspoken to others, I don't believe there are any bad intentions behind any of it. 

I'm also looking forward to seeing his PAC creations in unison with the events he runs for others, his amount of prior experience as an EM is another big plus for this area.

Best of luck

+1 

2 hours ago, Cracked said:

+1 I haven't had any issues with Mongo, he seems like he wants to do the correct thing in any situation.

I doubt he will abuse any powers given to him and it is good to have more event masters anyway. Win win.

GL

+1 Since my return to the server and being introduced to Mongo on a closer level than the old days, my experiences with him  have been nothing if not a testament to his maturity and creativity with things like pac. I believe that he has great experience and even greater potential and would make a great addition to the team. 

Edited by Setsuna
30 minutes ago, PULSE said:

I've never had any bad experiences or issues with Mongo and during my earlier days with PAC he was always happy to give pointers. While he might come off as overly outspoken to others, I don't believe there are any bad intentions behind any of it. 

I'm also looking forward to seeing his PAC creations in unison with the events he runs for others, his amount of prior experience as an EM is another big plus for this area.

Best of luck

+1 

Mongos someone who faces adversity head on and from the short time ive actually known him on the server he's always come across as a well spoken community member. His prior experience and unique view towards the community is an essential asset and one that can be used once again within the Imperial RP staff team. He is one of the few people within this community that actually points out problems and the issues surrounding various subjects on the server and community at large, he genuinely cares for the community and wants to see it thrive like many others.

Its a massive +1 from me, you are strong willed for someone I met on the internet, are not afraid to voice your opinion and are passionate in your job as an RP character and as a community member.

Edited by Higashi
  • Agree 1

I can not recommend this man more.

He, along side @Happy carried my Clone Wars Event Team. He's extremely level headed, he runs absolute fucking banger events, he's a mad cunt at the best of times and would make a great addition to the team.

+1

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Bailey said:

I can not recommend this man more.

He, along side @Happy carried my Clone Wars Event Team. He's extremely level headed, he runs absolute fucking banger events, he's a mad cunt at the best of times and would make a great addition to the team.

+1

+1

If Uncle Bailey likes him, so do I.

have had many positive experiences with Mongo and he has great ideas for improving things and i love his event ideas

13 hours ago, Splonter said:

12 hours ago, Delta said:
  • Prior experiences show mongo to be rude, insensitive in nature and a down right bully to certain members of community 
  • Constant Public disrespect of other members of the community as well as staff members instead of contacting privately, in my opinion shows a bad side of a person. 

Pretty much sums up my opinion -1

+1

I could not & will not recommend a better member than this man. Mongo is down right exceptional, from the way he portrays himself in game & out. His previous run within the EM team has proven that he is one of the best, always looking for RP to create or get involved with, due to his experience & maturity. Whilst people would complain "He attacks other members of the community", I'd say it's merely a concerned member of the community speaking up & outward of an issue that has ruined an RP experience. His flaws are just like ours, we're all human.

Good Luck! 

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 4

Huge +1. 

Every interaction I've had with Mongo has been pleasant, and I've found him to be really easy to talk to and have a joke with. The only reason I can see people thinking otherwise is the fact that they may not like that Mongo often gets directly to the point on issues with little padding, however I personally think this is a great trait in his favour. It's been clearly demonstrated numerous times that Mongo is both incredibly creative and original, both of which are incredibly important to have as an event master.

Best of luck, Mongo. I think you'd be a great fit.

• Rook locked this topic