Edward Moderator Application

Edward  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

Due to Negativity This application has been deleted, next time if you don't wanna  +1 then DM me on Discord or somewhere else, I hate negativity and you are all so negative thank you for reading good bye.

Don't really wanna be apart of a staff team if this much negativity is in it, +1's or nothing really. Thanks again.

Edited by Edward
Cancelled app too much negativity in community to be a Moderator.
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Delta said:

• Lacks Detail
  • 2 days of playtime 
  • Lots of prior experience 

Literally sums up what I was going to say. @Edward just for future reference, you need at least one week of ULX playtime before being able to apply for the team. I also haven't seen you around very much so I would recommend having a little more of a presence within the community before applying. :) best of luck in the future.

• Sad 1

From the small amount of experience I have had with you in game, you could be competent in this role, however you have extremely low time, 4.5 days below the threshold required (1w) and you have provided very insufficient detail which requires good substantiation and deep thought, this has not demonstrated either of these qualities.

• Thinking 1

Literally you say you never see me, that is because atm i am only a PFC of Shock, but im somewhat a Old Shock member, i was more around end of last year and start of this year, probs long before any of you young chaps. Also never see any of you on, literally confusing.

• Haha 2
  • Disagree 1
17 minutes ago, Edward said:

Literally you say you never see me, that is because atm i am only a PFC of Shock, but im somewhat a Old Shock member, i was more around end of last year and start of this year, probs long before any of you young chaps. Also never see any of you on, literally confusing.

Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine. They are just saying they haven't seen you around doesn't mean its a bad thing it just means they haven't seen you around. Plus you are required to have a minimum of a week playtime. Once you got that you should re-apply. -1.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Haha 2
Just now, Wombatiacus said:

Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine. They are just saying they haven't seen you around doesn't mean its a bad thing it just means they haven't seen you around. Plus you are required to have a minimum of a week playtime. Once you got that you should re-apply. +1.

Think you mean -1.

Lacks proper playtime and response wasn't very thought through. Sounds insulting and demeaning.

• Upvote 2

To become a trial moderator it is a requirement for at least a week playtime on the server, this is due to the fact as people have to get to know what you are like especially in tough situations. Honestly discarding someone's opinion on your moderator post seems quite immature, especially if you are planning to become a moderator. I suggest you play a little longer in the community, get to know some of the older player base e.g the people you called "young chaps" as well as the newcomers, treat everyone's opinion equally.  -1

Edited by Ubermolen

-2 just read terms of applications before applying lol

If you can't take negative criticism you shouldn't ever be on any staff team.

And I'm sure many people don't appreciate being calling insulting and demeaning for pointing out an issue in an extremely kind way (Setsuna literally left a smiley face lol).

If you seriously think that was being hostile then grow the fuck up.

@Bailey - this guy wants his app locked...

• Sad 1